The Subconscious Limits Eraser

interessed

interested

Interested :star_struck:

What’s the update on this one ?

@KetherTour
I think this could benefit from a poll

1 Like

I made a group already few months back i think its almost full, i can make another one, now i think i even though its not that huge, i should probably shorten/condense it down a liitle bit more, just in case. (shorten the project i meant, not group)

But yeah a poll so it doesn’t pop up for whenever someone new would be interested.

• Interested

0 voters

This would be the new version:

Limits Eraser.

(1). Smart Individualized Limits Removal

(A) Protects you/subconscious from gaining new limiting beliefs.

(B) While using field, think about specific limit and it will focus on removing it much more.

(C) Woven Worlds elements to push through limits and develop new positive beliefs.

(2) Alchemical Revision of Limits Removal

(A) Changing Limiting beliefs into positive

(B) Develop beliefs like “I get instant results from fields”.

(C) The ideas of embracing/accepting the limiting/negative beliefs. To help let go of them.

(3) Elements of Ego Dissolution (Youtube), with focus on limits removal.

(A) Deconditioning the mind/mental patterns from limits.

(B) Extends your mental comfort zone into discomfort

(C) Zero mental resistance state for effortless integrations of the fields.

Edit:

13 Likes

Veh! Please include me in all your projects! Like add me automatically coz I might miss them I found this by coincidence!

Interested in this one too! :star::blue_heart:

1 Like

interested >w<

1 Like

Interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since this project is not so specialized.

This feels like it should be public project

8 Likes

True

1 Like

Public would require 50+ people committed to buying

5 Likes

Very interested

If this project is a powerful one like the shielding 3 then I am sure more than 50 people will buy it … this is essential for everyone. I mean who doesn’t want that they can get maximum benefits from the fields they own? If this can be made public with a hundred copies then it will be sold out in no time like the EXP potion… I believe.

5 Likes

INterested

Sure, we can request it to be public.

Just vote here if you’re committed to get the copy once its released as a public release. there has to be 50+ of us.

6 Likes

vote people
it’s literally in your hands

5 Likes

Who would even like to get more and better results from Dream’s audios, Nfts…?

It’s in your hands and easier than ever

You guys can still vote in the poll and reserve your own copy now:

2 Likes

I know it’s a simplified version, but since it’s gaining popularity on the forum, I’d like to know if this project considers detaching from the results and how it does that.

Actually, I think not detaching from the results could be a significant obstacle, big blockage, limiting the potential for the best results. Thank you.

1 Like

I hope I can get this one