Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0 (Patreon)

So excited for the updated version! :grin: Thank you so much Dream! :purple_heart:

We can all come to the same realization:

20 Likes

Can this be used 3x in the morning and 3x in the night?

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0

19 Likes

@Elyas yes

3 Likes

Guys, who wants to join me, lets meditate with SLR till the end of the year?

6 Likes

remember him?

this is him now.

Feel old yet?

14 Likes

I will give my full testimonial in about a month, but I can already say that after a couple of hours of focused use, some changes have already been made. This works really fast and feels incredibly refined, even for Dream’s standards.
My intuition is telling me there is no need to loop it too much, actively meditating to it focusing on the limits you know you have and you want to remove feels more natural and effective. I will probably also put it in my night stack for good measure.
Let’s smash 2024 together :muscle:

24 Likes

Ever since I started listening to this yesterday I’m being bombarded with angel numbers left and right. Beautiful :slight_smile: Excited for what’s to come

13 Likes

Are these two specific fields, or just a reference to the subjects?
The Search doesn’t come up with results. Thanks :pray:t2:

2 Likes

They are from the new course The Guided Path to Wholeness

6 Likes

11th Booster
Malleable Ego
SLR 3.0

innit?

8 Likes

Updated field?: :white_check_mark:

Beautiful music?: :white_check_mark:

Genius creator?: :white_check_mark:

A gifted creator gifted us this masterpiece! :v:t2::heart:

15 Likes

How is everyone using this with their stacks? Is it enough to just place it at the beginning of big stacks or would you place it at the beginning of each new field in the stack?

I’m thinking of doing a test run of…
Malleable Ego x1
SLR 3.0 x1
First field x2

Malleable Ego x1
SLR 3.0 x1
2nd Field x2

And so on.

Nice having the fields so short as well :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Hi, @m1nddw3ll3r!

Nice to See you again flame

3 Likes

:pray::purple_heart:

8 Likes

Thanks for The Wonderful Idea! :pray:

Here is what I’ll do…

If I need to loop a field, then I will listen for 5-10 minutes to the field that I need/want, then SLR3 x1 or x2 times, then again looping that field, for like 20 minutes, at least; here I’m talking about certain fields that are loopable and which I need, of course (for example: Pleurisy; Sinus, Throat and Upper Respiratory System Help; Virus Disruption ver 2; Smart Hulda Zapper; etc.).

3 Likes

can I just use malleable ego to get rid of limiting beliefs or ? bc I’m not really trying to have a long playlist

1 Like

Yeah. Just make sure you do affirmations and imagine yourself letting go of these limiting beliefs. Malleable Ego isn’t exactly a passive field.

27 Likes

Lol i acutually performed the action few years ago :joy: it crashed really smoothly lol

2 Likes

I wonder, would it not make more sense to first use SLR 3.0, then Malleable Ego, then whatever you want to program with?
So, first you clear, then you prep for molding?

Although, if these fields already got a chance to ‘be’ in your system, at some point, I’m not sure the order even matters anymore (like if you use KQC)(?)

5 Likes