Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0

Hey guys need some advice…

ive been trying to remove limiting beliefs for the last month or so and things are just getting worse and going back to my old habits

Lots of self sabotage and self hatred talk. I know things are just purging and ill feel better soon but what can I do to help it

3 Likes

Fields that help with fear and anxiety and The Internal Alchemical Crucible. Also, fields related to love, happiness and feelings like that.

2 Likes

Have you tried combining with malleable ego? this helped me a lot when I did such work.

And if you don’t listen to, PoNR eases up everything for me, just one listen beginning of the day.

1 Like

The new Non Judgmental Acceptance (Mind Program Series 1) field would be good too

2 Likes

Try Path To Wholeness. Completed it a few weeks ago and there have been notable changes in my relationship to myself.

5 Likes

What’s your stack along with this ?

When we clear blockages the stirred up ego clutter start to disturb and mind is kind of destabilized for a while…hmm… something like this :arrow_down:

We need to install a new software when we are upgrading our old version. So,

It’s very important to ACCEPT the NEW YOU ASAP! Process of becoming is accepting…

The reason why Captain released this I believe https://www.patreon.com/posts/97573818?utm_campaign=postshare_fan .

Add
positive mindset fields + Unconditional love ones +
Crucible ones + malleable ego + Angelic vibration v2(stronger …use when ready) & Pranayama ( my fav for everything).

Its easier to slide down than to climb up, start ego trek now :)

9 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I just want to share this i just read i think its a great tip!!

13 Likes

2-3 times, or how much?

1 Like

it’s loopable, but 2-3 times is a good start.

3 Likes

which ones would that be??

This is still a thing. :grinning:

I can call it the Feel Good Field or Go Happy field, since it brings me Such Positivity.

Also, it helps with the Results coming from Fields And Autossugestions (kind of obvious, this statement).

5 Likes

People would be insane not to pair this with affirmations. You are twisting your limiting belief to form into the belief that you do want via affirmations and the process is done very smoothly and quickly.

One of the most important fields to have.

7 Likes

Absolutely!

2 Likes

I try to avoid looping but I am going back to uni in few months and have been feeling sort of too dumb for it. Limitless Horizons nft helped a lot but yesterday I looped it together with this one so 1xSLR, 1xLH, 1xSLR, 1xLH… for one hour. After my session I felt really good in my own skin, a can do attitude and no worries. If you are going through serious self doubt and have LH try this. I feel so capable and free now.

6 Likes

This is powerful, thank you!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jasonfrovich !
:tulip:

4 Likes

Thank you, I have listened to Sapien for years on YouTube and only just found the forum looking for more info on Digital Mandalas and where I can get them from. I found a lot on IG. Still looking for more.

5 Likes

Welcome @jasonfrovich :slightly_smiling_face:

You can easily do a search :mag: using keywords of your choice, but linking it here

3 Likes

Cool and good to know.

2 Likes