Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0

My friend, I get what you’re feeling and exactly what you’re speaking of. I’m glad you asked this because I know you are not the only one. If this belief is all your mind knows and you have so many experiences to back up this belief as being ‘true’ then it can be very hard to feel the opposite as being truth. There are so many walls blocking that feeling.

Here’s the truth, what we are doing with feeling our preferred thought patterns as truth is giving these new patterns the structure they need. It’s like giving your mind the material it needs to start building this new way of thinking for you. But this is not possible without making peace with your old pattern.

Your old pattern is as you say your ‘intelligence.’ It’s the only base of reference you have and all you understand and know. The problem with this base of reference is that it is also code of ‘i cant do this, im not this, i cant be this’ and so on, based on your past experiences the thought patterns they produced. This base of reference is made up of many walls that limit you from tapping in to your full potential.

I make a very big deal out of acknowledgement, acceptance and making peace with these patterns because it is the only way you can dissolve these walls. For example, let’s say I believe I am ugly and unsociable and can never find a partner because of this. Before I ever start to gain any confidence, I need to accept that I look the way I look. I need to accept socialize the way I do. I need to even accept that I have limiting beliefs about this. This means… when the thought of how I look or the fact I suck at socializing comes up, I am okay with the thought and don’t fight it or feel uncomftorable with it. I accept the feelings it brings up. I accept my situation and I am comftorable with it. Why?

Because It is through this acceptance and owning my history and who I am up to this point, that your mind begins to open up to change. When you are rejecting yourself, you are moving against yourself. When you are accepting yourself, you are moving in your present flow and have the openness to choose a new path for yourself.

Like man, all your failures and all that destruction you’ve caused your brain. In rejecting all of that and feeling it’s all limited you and is the reasoning behind the sad state you are in, you are telling yourself you cannot move forward and change yourself. Even your past that confirms your beliefs is still… just your past. You can still rewrite your future but so as long as you tell yourself you can’t change your future because of your past, your subconscious will agree and abide by that.

So it is in the acceptance… in that comfort with all your failures, all the brain damage, all the memories you have that justify your limiting beliefs… that you dissolve the flow of resistance within you. The part of you that doesn’t allow your mind to think and feel new thoughts opposite to those that you have known for so long.

That is why I structured the SLR 3.0 practice the way I did. It’s to help people to get to flow of acceptance because that is essential. It is when you become ‘ok’ with the thoughts and memories that you had negative assosciations to, that you stopped being triggered by them. That they stop being limitations and just become… normal thoughts that don’t affect you.

29 Likes

And now, I got another tip. Sometimes, people just don’t know what something feels like so its hard for them to imagine what it would feel like. You can structure any imaginative feeling through your memories. It’s a bit of a hack.

So for example, if you are trying to install the pattern of being abundant. And lets say you try to install through the mantra ‘i want what i have, i have what i want, i have what i want, i want what i have’

You think about something you had in the past that you actually wanted. Like for example, you had a great video game and you wanted to play it all the time. You would tap into the feeling of having the game you wanted, and then the feeling of wanting to play the game you had.

Then remember that feeling and when imagining having abundance, feel that same feeling while imagining having an amazing career or business that rakes in lots of money, big house, money flowing in from all kinds of things, a beautiful family, great friends ext… That same feeling of having what you want, wanting what you have applied to these things you imagine.

So yes, you can use feelings from different memories in your affrimations/visualizations to help push your imagination in the right direction. Even if you never experienced something, you can still use the same feelings from different kinds of memories for it. Like if you want a partner but never had one, you can use the feeling of being loved by a family member, or even the memory of you loving someone and feel… being loved by someone that loves you owhen you do those affirmations/visualizations. Heck, for self love, use that ‘love’ towards yourself!

Remember, these feelings you put into your affirmations/visualizations help structure your new thinking patterns. It’s like you downloading the new kinds of thoughts your subconscious takes in and makes part of your normal thinking and also manifest into your reality. It’s rathher necessary I’d say.

39 Likes

Thanks guys for all the advice, your all awesome af <33

I wanna ask a question though, has anyone managed to remove all limiting beliefs about themselves?? If so, what does that feel like and how is your life now ?

1 Like

If you have the time, it would benefit you to give yourself the opportunity to write out a list of beliefs that are upholding this intelligence belief.

I will list the core beliefs and then some possible additional beliefs you may have upholding the core belief

Such as:
I am not capable, I am not capable of changing my intelligence, I am not capable of becoming more intelligent, I do not have the capacity to change my intelligence (no matter what I do/try)

I am inadequate, no natter what I do I am always inadequate, no matter what I do my intelligence/knowledge is always inadequate for my/the circumstance/project/

I am insufficient, my level of intelligence is insufficient

I am not good enough, I am not good enough with the level/degree of intelligence I have, my current intelligence is not good enough, I am not good enough to change my intelligence

It’s never enough, No matter what I do, it’s never enough my intelligence doesn’t change, It doesn’t matter if I do XYZ, it’s never enough, my intelligence does not change

If you can really dig around the beliefs, you will find lots of little sneaky beliefs that solidify and uphold the core belief

You don’t need to find every single one, but if you belief -

“It doesn’t matter what I do, my intelligence (my money, my relationships) does not change”
well then it won’t change and that belief is actually more “limiting” than the belief “I am not intelligent”, because you are completely wiping out any possibility of change, development, advancement.

You can also use incremental or stepping stone beliefs -

I am willing to believe it is possible to become more intelligent
I am willing to believe it is possible for me to improve my intelligence
I am willing to believe i have the capacity/capabilities to change my intelligence/become more intelligent

Hope this helps :cherry_blossom: :pray:

10 Likes

This feels more like a Gumroad release than a free YouTube field.

SLR 2.0 messed with my digestion so badly I wasn’t able to use it all that much, but SLR 3.0 is both more gentle on me and the effects far more noticable/powerful.

I gradually worked the number of listens up, now I’m able to use all day via my broadcaster.

Oftentimes I feel so light now that I can noticably feel subtle air currents on my skin. I love it.

16 Likes

how do you think it messed with your digestion?

We live in a matrix that limits us, but every second, we create our personal matrix through our believes, points of views, thoughts, feelings, and reactions.

If you want to see the details, imagine a business. What are your thoughts about it?
State every small detail you dislike.

Is it a weak business model? Issues with the supply chain, marketing, talent acquisition, low margins, instability, customer relations, or accessing funding?

Congratulations.
It is your personal matrix for your business.

Apply this example to every aspect of your life, and you’ll see how your beliefs and perspectives shape your reality

8 Likes

Hi all :slight_smile:

Just to be sure. This field removes all the limiting beliefs, including those about money and prosperity?

Wish you best!

1 Like

Yes

As it relates to the solar plexus, this chakra governs your confidence, personal power & all matters of growth and expansion. When the solar plexus is aligned and balanced, you will feel empowered to move toward your life goals with confidence and courage.

This Chakra is tied to your digestive system and several organs. If you are releasing blockages tied to it, a bit of abdominal discomfort is normal.

9 Likes

As someone who has lots of paid fields from Dream, I absolutely attest to this… This is permanent in my stack from now on

6 Likes

Hey guys need some advice…

ive been trying to remove limiting beliefs for the last month or so and things are just getting worse and going back to my old habits

Lots of self sabotage and self hatred talk. I know things are just purging and ill feel better soon but what can I do to help it

3 Likes

Fields that help with fear and anxiety and The Internal Alchemical Crucible. Also, fields related to love, happiness and feelings like that.

2 Likes

Have you tried combining with malleable ego? this helped me a lot when I did such work.

And if you don’t listen to, PoNR eases up everything for me, just one listen beginning of the day.

1 Like

The new Non Judgmental Acceptance (Mind Program Series 1) field would be good too

2 Likes

Try Path To Wholeness. Completed it a few weeks ago and there have been notable changes in my relationship to myself.

5 Likes

What’s your stack along with this ?

When we clear blockages the stirred up ego clutter start to disturb and mind is kind of destabilized for a while…hmm… something like this :arrow_down:

We need to install a new software when we are upgrading our old version. So,

It’s very important to ACCEPT the NEW YOU ASAP! Process of becoming is accepting…

The reason why Captain released this I believe https://www.patreon.com/posts/97573818?utm_campaign=postshare_fan .

Add
positive mindset fields + Unconditional love ones +
Crucible ones + malleable ego + Angelic vibration v2(stronger …use when ready) & Pranayama ( my fav for everything).

Its easier to slide down than to climb up, start ego trek now :)

9 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I just want to share this i just read i think its a great tip!!

13 Likes

2-3 times, or how much?

1 Like