🎵 Subliminal: Attraction Package

Haha. Ok. As soon as i have time I’ll do it and tag you.

Glad they are working well for you :+1:

2 Likes

Hey man
Long time no see!

3 Likes

Hey bro. Yes. I’ve been super busy myself. How are you doing? Have you recovered from that covid shit

2 Likes

Thanks for asking. Yeah, that one is history. To be honest, I actually benefited from it because it was the ideal opportunity to prove manifesting in the way of Neville Goddard once again haha
What’s happened in your life in the meantime? Are you up to something new?
I hope you and your relatives stayed healthy

2 Likes

How did you use the way of Neville to help you?

1 Like

Hey
I used Revision. Well, to be honest, I had an idea for a subliminal based on the revision-technique, so it was the perfect opportunity to try it out. I let the subliminal revise the moment in which I got infected and that’s it. My symptoms just vanished immediately. The hardest part about it was accepting that I am healed and not trying to search for leftover symptoms.
If you want to read more about that, I created this topic here:

1 Like

hello is this for mannifesting a relationship or encounter? Im trying to find something as im kinda lonely lately. Im all over youtube trying everything but always skeptical whether it’s legit or not. Do you guys do requests?

Do you mean Frequency or me?

wait i think i know you , you have a youtube channel right? i think i used a subkliminal for car manifesting from you last year

6, 7, 8— You are now the 8th or 9th person who confuses our channel with the one of Sovereign Self :sweat_smile: This is our channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/SovereignSubliminals/videos

1 Like

uuups sorry :sweat_smile: . Do you make requests? I just downloaded this attraction sub i will try it out.
I let you know when i feel it works. I dont trust many youtube channels out there. I hope it works.

1 Like

Uhmm We don’t have any attraction subs uploaded yet (except you mean part of our nopmo subliminal)
I do take requests and commissions :slight_smile:

i fell asleep with this sub… wait i thought this sub was from you guys? :sweat_smile:
you said “us” i thought you guys had the channel.

anyways i slept with this sub and i think it did something. Im not sure what exactly but i talk weirdly now.

1 Like

When I say “us” I mean the SovSub-team, which I am part of. Sorry if this was confusing haha :smiley:

1 Like

so it is not your sub , but from the other guy? I would still like to make a request for manifesting encounter. I just want to use law of attraction to get my desire id pay up to 20$ or so. But this sub does something i looped it all night long. I got confused by all these subs that people recommended to me on welcome forum. I want to keep things simple and not buy 100 products. have to go tow work now i contact you later.

1 Like

Sure, see you later

Are you asking about the attraction sub i made?

1 Like

yes are you guys making custom requests? I can pay with bitcoin or monero.

1 Like

hey i still run this attraction sub. Does it change my looks , because i saw myself in the mirror this morning and maybe im imagining things but i think i look more attractive as well. I still didn’t have an encounter but maybe this doesnt manifest encounters. idk.

1 Like

Haha it should do both. Make you more attractive to both yourself and others. Also it is highly focused on game… Pickup, approach, smooching, etc…

2 Likes