Suicidal feelings

Many thanks for the thoughtful response… I do feel my problem is different… maybe not … I will introspect … but I do think it’s different… sorry for being vague but it’s not easy to open up here. I must have stopped myself from making this post for a few months now … I hesitated to write my state on an open forum but yesterday I finally couldn’t bear any longer … I hope something helps. And I know it won’t be easy without me telling the details … I am trying

I do know my passions … all of them and I feel most of them are for the right purpose rather then just recognition. I just don’t believe I can achieve any of those now … each and everyone of them is blocked by life

6 Likes

I know! Thats the 1st thing we do when we are at the bottom again

Its a frustration mixed with anger, sadness and hopelessness. I get you.

Thats why i suggested instead having an item charged with the energy of the Sword of Righteous

One because you just gotta wear it.

Two because of the exhaustion and tiredness in not getting what is yours in this life, taken away or cut short again and again no matter what you do.

I dont know if you have read through that post? So u can undertand what it is. But basically is that. Stopping that from happening further and so far i am feeling detoxing me and clearing all the past and my hope (tho i am ok) is like raising higher and like i can feel it finally everything coming to me non stop.

I think @Danny_Ho is around your area and him and @anon32464289 can ship it for you, contact them and see how can be arranged!!

9 Likes

Then its about time !:slight_smile:
I want to keep this short ,so just trust me on this one.
There’s a reason I recommended those 3.
(Not saying other audios, wont help)

2 Likes

Thanks Luna… infact @anon32464289 contacted me with this item… thanks to his generosity :heart:
However, I don’t live in Europe … I am in India for past 5 years… I did study in Europe before that … not sure how you got this about me though.
Shipping to India won’t be good way for him to go… even crypto is banned in India so don’t know how it can be worked … but I will see if it can … should I play the field sword of righteousness for now ?

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your generosity @anon32464289 … however I am not in Europe.
I read the description of shatachandi and am considering getting it … thanks.
Thanks for other tips as well … I have been trying to follow these already off late … but some setbacks happen and I loose it all.

Right now suffering from cold also and voice is gone …

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Internetpotato32 … yes it’s a good suggestion on fields

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you so much :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Never tried any mandala … will see. Thank you so much :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah I did the other depression field from Sapien. Thanks :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Yes Eli … thank you so much for writing to me.
And I definitely have been trying fields and probably that’s why I am still here writing on the forum … some part of me believes there could be a way out.

3 Likes

That was so beautiful @Nice2knowU … thank you for your kind words :heart:
And how do you know … but yes you are right … there is a single strong desire in me that didn’t fulfil for decades. But there are few more and all got blocked one by one.

3 Likes

Could you tell us with what you’re struggling and if not maybe privately message me about it?

2 Likes

Thank you so much @anon85988958 … and I am sorry you felt the same way recently… I don’t know what to say on that apart from much love to you …as I am myself in acute despair. And you are right … it took me so much of courage to make this post … you know I have been wanting to post this for a few months now but I could never make myself write as it’s not easy at all… this time I just did it as I was falling apart completely with no where to go … but it wasn’t easy … I didn’t even think much on what I was writing … just posted that I need help as I want to die. I am overwhelmed to see so much love on the forum

1 Like

I think both

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much @King_A :heart::heart:
That was such a detailed response … I appreciate your efforts to help me in this. And I am also embarrassed to say that at the moment I am not able to follow any steps whatsoever… I am mentally as well as physically sick and even responding to all the love here has taken me two days already. I have lost my voice due to cold and stress and am on steroids to recover from it. Listening to a few fields to heal that too… but I will come back to your recommendation and @anon46520955’s process as I feel a little more in control of myself… meanwhile I am still listening to fields but randomly whichever I can connect to. Right now nullify negative planetary effects in playing in background… since I am feeling life is going haywire at all levels :frowning:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

3 Likes