Sun Healing and Development - Psychic University

Yes that’s the file I have too.

1 Like

i got the same file and almost all files from ES have these wierd names.

1 Like

Thank you @Faisal @daou how has your experience with this been? Sun is in my 08th house, so I really wanna see how this goes for me?!! I am also eyeing the blessings of solar system, did you guys by that too? I saving up for that one!!

1 Like

This one makes me feel very strange. It’s like standing on a precipice and jumping off not knowing what you’re going to find at the bottom.

Last night I felt my energy body reconfiguring. A lot of pins and pricks all over my body, and my left leg in particular was heating up a fair bit.

But then I had this moment while I was half-asleep. I don’t know what I was looking at exactly, it was like a red nebula, and I had this intense surge of energy, but it felt really good. Then I immediately woke up.

I’m going to stick with this audio for a while.
I’m intrigued with this one.

10 Likes

Been using this for 3 weeks now.

I feel more confident and open, like I have a better sense of who I am, my identity. I guess this is what it feels like to embody more of my authentic self.

It’s empowering, but also a bit alien as I’m not used to thinking and feeling this way. It will take some time to adjust. I see why this field has a warning now, but in the long-term this is definitely worth it going by the improvement I’ve already seen.

I will continue to use.

20 Likes

One week review (disclaimer-despite the listening suggestion I looped this quite a bit):
I’m a Leo sun 8th house 3rd decan, I KNEW how much my pride and arrogance were holding me back from learning and progressing both spiritually and physically and what this field did SO WELL was actually bring it to the light of consciousness so it can be transmuted.
Feeling really in my zone (results aren’t limited to this but will leave it here)

Amazing work PU, thank you :heart:

Can’t wait to buy the rest of this series. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Just bought this and listening to this right now.

All I can say is this field is giving me a proper and gentle beating to humble myself.

Life changing already for me.

4 Likes

1st loop today:

• Pleasant futuristic music.

• A strong warmth at my upper back within the first 30 seconds of playing.

• A lot of bursts of laughter and grinning during the loop and for the next 30 minutes afterwards – now I know how Tom Cruise feels when he smiles.

• Also I feel more like me, which is awesome, because I love being me.

• Feeling more carefree and optimistic – always good. My vibration has definitely elevated a bit from this.

• As a Sun in Pisces, I have access to all traits, all zodiacs, all roles and all identities. I am free to be whoever I want in each and every moment. I feel like a walking “Sacred 12 NFT”, just with even more archetypes in it.
    All possibilities and options are now open for me – ONCE AGAIN (!).
    Everything is possible again.
    This freedom of choice is why I love being me.

• From a speedrunning POV this choice (Pisces) makes sense for me and why In have chosen this astrological setup for this incarnation.

• As a Sun in Pisces in the 7th House I also feel called to build up a harem of soulmates, so that we can all merge together and experience the bliss of coherent and aligned unity.

• I am excited to experience how “me being more me / the real me” will synergize with the Soul Continuum and all my other possible and parallel selves.

• This field might very well be THE FIELD that removes most of the corruptions that one has collected from the earth matrix and society since being incarnated here. I mean stuff that one has acquired as bagage and that is standing in the way of being the “true you”, as intended before the incarnation started.

I still do not understand what PU meant by this here, but will find out soon I guess:

Gonna do 3-4 loops tomorrow :sun_with_face:

10 Likes

2nd loop after I wrote the above and then went to bed:

• Slept for 12 hours.

• Lot’s of crazy dreams.

• At some point I conceptually understood what “getting a different measure” means, but I forgot upon waking up :disappointed_relieved:

• Besides “Heal Wounds of Difficult Astrological Aspects” and what is inside Soul Continuum, this is the only astrology related field where I can feel the effects and the field doing stuff.
    This is also the first time ever that I am experiencing a field where the warning is legit and 1 loop per day is enough at the start (since I am otherwise usually looping everything right from the start).

6 Likes

Nice, had some similar experiences in the beginning.

More self-coherence for sure.

How much did u love being Joe the Mechanic in a previous lifetime? :D

Without previous sleep deprivations? U gave the loop half a day?

1 Like

My sleep pattern is rather non-existent.
Sometimes I don’t sleep for 30 hours (when too much energy/kundalini goes up the spine), sometimes when I have a lot to process, I can sleep up to 16 hours a day. Sleep deprivation and too much sleep is for sure a factor here too. But on average I sleep more hours per day than most people. Sleep means time for the subcobconscious mind to process stuff without being fed with new stuff at the same time.

3 Likes

Sun Healing and Development – Day 3:

10 loops in total so far.

This is one of those fields that becomes addictive to loop, because the more you loop them the better one feels being exposed to them. At some point I still had to stop in order to not get overwhelmed.

In general, this field feels like it is removing all artificially acquired personality layers within me.
I mean, I am aware that my personality, even as “Sun in Pisces” is a termporary artificial construct that my Higher Self uses for me as a template for this incarnational role, however, what this field does is it seems to remove the stuff that has been added later on-top to that original “Sun in Pisces” template.
It is basically a shaking-off of collected matrix dirt and fake personality traits and behaviors that one has acquired as a means to navigate and survive in a traumatized human society.

I looked up a list of “negative traits” of people with “Sun in Pisces” and I think this field has slowly started healing those.

Imagine having been born without any “astrological weaknesses” in the first place! – Now we have a field to fix this :star_struck:

By actually being me more me and as me as intended by my Higher Self, I think it is also much more likely to fullfill the initial incarnational life plan of my incarnation.
Or at least, if I choose to deviate from this initial life plan, the deviation will come as a result and decision of my original template and not as a coping behavior due to some acquired matrix bullshit fake personality traits.

@Psychic_University
Thank you very much for offering this at such a cheap price.
This one feels like another real cheat code!

I still do not understand what you mean with

“with Sun Healing you’re changing this framework”

and with

“but Sun Healing makes you notice that you don’t even see time as you used to, anymore. The entire metric system changes, so everything will have a different measure.” ???

Would you please mind explaning this a little bit more?
Thank you.

14 Likes

With more self-coherence, you become more self-aware of your needs, inclinations, what u resonate most with and on what level, etc. So then u may simply alter the way you look at things or how you measure certain things for yourself, thus framework change.

For example, if u bcs of, what you would call, “matrix programming”, you may strive for better grades and bind your self-worth to that. After Sun healing, you wont measure your self-worth by your grades. I think he meant things along that lines of thinking.

7 Likes

super psychic insight, very good

I will give you something to explore before I answer the other questions: look for the nakshatra of your sun and see if you feel like your ‘Sun in Pisces psyche’ is changing in ways that makes the expression of this nakshatra archetype more alive and vivid. Like they are merging and your new, refined psyche is helping the nakshatra archetype of your sun, shine.

The field isn’t programmed to do that by the way, it seems to be a natural thing that happens in our current reality. But I would love to hear your insights about this.

I will eventually write about this relationship of the psyche from the western reading with the ‘true self’ of the vedic astrology. I know no one ever tried to combine both systems (actually they seem to fight about who is right) and it looks pretty crazy on the surface, but the more charts I read merging both readings the more it makes sense to me, and the more accurate my readings become.

20 Likes

Hee… I do :blush:
I don’t have the Sun (not yet guided to get as of the moment) but have been seeing the deep changes with the other astro fields and how it merges to both systems. It’s crazy. Plus Alignment of Power. Just mind-blowingly good. Other than blessings, I seem to unravel a new better version of me, to every transits and aspects.

5 Likes

Its more like different perspective, isn’t it? I personally find Vedic system offers more depth.

Should we expect a field?
Hopefully you offer a field combining chakra system with astrology

3 Likes

Even here, there are different schools with pretty significant differences. :slight_smile:

It is not one of my strong areas, so I don’t really know the deep details haha

https://deepanshugiri108.medium.com/prashara-vs-bhrigu-space-vs-time-2329bad66529

3 Likes

Sure. But that perspective difference, it seems to me, is pretty significant. Being a Taurus Sun is totally different than being a Gemini Sun.

4 Likes

I could be wrong, but I’ve assumed that the Planetary Healing and Development fields do work on the astrological energies that are within the chakras.

Obviously not limited to just the chakras though, but also the organs and systems of the body related to the planets.

Correction btw. It does say my sign is Gemini in the Nakshatra calculator. I was reading somewhere that related Rohini to Taurus, but I guess in a different way. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

@Psychic_University - I don’t know if you remember but when you first start releasing these astro series I was asking which calculations you were using … Vedic vs western astrology. Combination of both would be pretty amazing.

I’ve started going down this rabbit hole again and it’s so fascinating! My sign is different and it feels more true if I’m doing these calculations correctly.

1 Like