Super Metabolism Boost, Weight Loss with Cellulite Reduction (Active Hypnosis and Field) The Dream Muse

This field is well chosen for audience reach; the feeling is so strong that they will trust the process in the fields that follow. This technique added to anxiety and stress reduction fields will change lives in real time.

14 Likes

actually i am just editing that one hahha
spot on mate.

28 Likes

Thanks for all your work Cap! I miss the releases on Dream seeds, my favorite channel :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Pure confirmation of something interesting.

8 Likes

Very excited to try this since the old version was always the most effective weight loss field for me. So many gifts!

2 Likes

Oh Captain, my Captain! :speak_no_evil:

(I like to think it had something to do with it. Let me stay in my world of goodies, unicorns, dragons, dark chocolate and pizza).

I just listened to it twice and on the second listen, I felt like I was getting hot… Interesting. Literally and non-literally speaking (I know some of you were wishing for the literary nitpick). You feel like you become a Disney princess when the fairy godmother comes and transforms her… and then you also feel like you are like Marilyn in Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend or Monica Bellucci as Malena.

3 Likes

Maybe the next one is about reversing aging :joy:

@Dreamweaver A similar guided version for Ego Dissolution and Subconscious Limits Removal will be very helpful to all. :pray:

24 Likes

this is a good suggestion

30 Likes

Ooo I can imagine a clear skin hypnosis that can clear outer and inner inflammation, dark marks, and other skin related issues.

3 Likes

with higher self connection perhaps? imaginarium divine…

so much possibilities, as kiwipanda says above…

next generation has arrived

8 Likes

It has only been 3 days and I can already feel the results. Very happy!! What I am loving even more is the waves of blockage releases I am experiencing each time I listen to this audio. I have always had an issue around my weight. I am not fat per say I would describe myself as chubby. In the past as soon I feel I have lost weight and that realization kicks in I immediately start self sabotaging myself and very soon I am back to square one. With this audio and the releases I have been feeling I just know those days of comfort eating and self sabotage are over. Roll on summer, I can’t wait for you to arrive!!!

giphy(5)

28 Likes

It has been 3 days so this is a bit early but I have lost 0.6kg and my waist size definitely reduced so I am wearing my belt on the 3rd hole instead of 2nd hole (no stomach/waist specific fields being used as I find them not effective). This does not come with the side effect of the OG version (stomach discomfort and increased appetite) although I do feel it on stomach a bit but not uncomfortable. Definitely feeling my body become hotter and slightly more energetic after use. This does not have a negative impact on my physical exercise as well as vitality/well being.

18 Likes

This is so effective :sob: looped it 4 times post workout and could feel my belly pulsating.

9 Likes

This REALLY works. Hit hard “powerful morphogenic”, “energy”, “every cell”, “see yourself”. I think there may be something to using “You” instead of “I”. “I” seems more like you’re trying to sell yourself something. “You” has the authoritative distance of a narrator describing true events, but when done in your own voice—aloud or mentally—unlocks something extra.

6 Likes

So… do I listen to it with headphones or speakers? Since its using hypnosis I assume we use headphones?

doesn’t matter.

I love this style of field, my breathing feels so much better after a few loops, even more than the breathing fields

3 Likes

The best fat burning audio hands down ,i am.getting lean while buliding muscle🔥

6 Likes