Supreme Grounding +

@Fender_Cad
Grounding at night could be good for sleep.

4 Likes

Yeah, I usually put it at the end of my stacks it seems to boost results for me. Like @Unbreakable said it it helps with sleeping from my personal experience I’ve had better quality sleep.

3 Likes

I can also say it is good for sleep.
Very calming

9 Likes

I’ve been sleeping with it for a couple of weeks now, along with rose quartz, and the quality of my sleep has been pretty good, even if I only get 5-6 hours in. More dreaming, too. Great for sleeping with, I believe.

6 Likes

This and mana circuits is chefs kiss

6 Likes

Finally got this one!

Time to spend some time in nature with it :blush:

13 Likes

Try it and physically ground yourself. Now that is some fun :wink:

3 Likes

i got this and was really needed, 2 to 3 listening and i’m feeling very grounded and secure in fact helping me not get overwhelmed spamming manhattan opus, brain key, key babel, drops of memory, manhattan method, etc etc. WILL report back for more, if i see something quite interesting.

9 Likes

grounding is the mostttt important thing when we it comes to energy work this field took a long time to come out haha anyways now I can get the results I wanted without any overload of nervous system. Dream strikes again!!!

6 Likes

18 Likes

100 %

1 Like

Do you put it at the end of all your stacks?

Yes apart from my mid day stack

Edit: I usually do a 20 min loop of supreme after morning and night playlist.

2 Likes

Supreme Grounding is lit. Not only I was knocked out after just two listens but I slept like a baby.
Slept longer than usual. Got dreams. My Oura ring score is excelent.

9 Likes

This field is great! It has become one of my favorites, the grounding is really supreme, it anchors you and focuses you in the present, and it’s great for dealing with overstimulation, it only takes a few loops to get an incredible night’s sleep :evergreen_tree: :sleeping:

19 Likes

I confirm and not only this, it is also able to stop headaches in real time, a real gem!

5 Likes

Awe, I love sitting under my tree in my moccasins. Now I know why!

1 Like