Supreme Grounding +

Good for sleep. I’ve been looping it on one device every night since i got it. My circadian rhythm shifted 2 hours (in the right direction) and seems to be solidifying.

26 Likes

Until it isnt :grin:

2 Likes

in that video everyone screams “wow” :grin:

2 Likes

Cool :yum:

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: :pray:

Taoist cultivation is against the laws of heaven, beyond the laws of physics, and Heaven does not allow such existence.

2 Likes

I also feel this one a lot in my feet.

I was freaking out a few nights back because i overwhelmed myself - anxiety, panic, numbing. I also had a reiki massage, and it seemed to remove some blockages and the effects of fields became very strong on my body.

listened to this about 5 or 6 times and felt very much at peace.

I’ve been guilty of not grounding over the years I’ve been using these fields, so this was a nice investment for me.

The free grounding field is still great though - if you are spamming fields, I can’t recommend it enough. A lesson I’ve had to learn the hard way - much emotional pain endured haha.

9 Likes

Nearly two weeks with this one and since working with it, I don’t feel overwhelmed anymore and can spam audios (spammable one :grinning:) as long as I want without any consequence.

There is no need to listen to Deep Aura Cleansing anymore too, it was mandatory because of how much I was overwhelmed with time but Supreme Grouding + makes me grounded very well, distributes energy perfectly, calmed my nervous system and boosted all of my results + overall health.

26 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa thank God I bought this one !!

Seriously, woke up at 7 am and was still tired I decided to stay in the bed and to listen supreme grounding+ on very low volume.
My whole body started to release so much tension and slowly I fall asleep even in the sleep I could feel release of tension and me approving this amazing field while dreaming :zzz: :sleeping:

Up date :
I don’t know way I need mostly to loop fields to have shift but also I don’t mind .
It’s helping and that’s the most important.
After listen this morning for 1,5 hour pain in head is less, truly love how release tension in me in my spirit who always want to get up and fight this invisible situation.
It’s helping me to let go and put me in flow of . meditation state . Calm and accepting …

28 Likes

I bought this because it takes care of so many important things at once, grounding, integrating, recovering, healing the nervous system, easing inflammation, and maybe even more it seems. Playing around with this, but I’ve had so much success with health and energy-work with grounding and grounding practices that I can’t see how anyone shouldn’t use this.

The best thing to do to fix an electronic is usually just to turn it off, unplug it and plug it back in and turn it on again, which usually fixes the problem. Along with sleep/meditation, grounding is probably one of the greatest “cure alls” available, and since we’re usually so insulated from the earth, we need it more than usual. It’s a simple solution that fixes many problems. It may not be blasting-off into new stratospheres or nuking problems with super-plasma, but I can’t talk enough about how grounding well may fix almost anything, especially energetically. This is a crazy field, can’t wait to see how this improves everything.

Edit: immediately noticed a difference in my qigong practice. Found my stance quickly and there was a noticeable difference in connection.

23 Likes

I watch a video by a doctor explaining how grounding with bare foot provides the mitochondria with electrons it needed to function.
Do this audio also provides our body with electrons?
How does Supreme Grounding does its work in our body?
Appreciate any insights

4 Likes

If anyone is curious as to how it stacks up against automated grounding then….
I’ve had this for a week now and I just wanna say this is EASILY and NOTICEABLY better than the normal grounding field which by the way is my most played field ever (1077 plays)

I feel a lot better. Furthermore I can withstand more energy. Just like the description says it really helps with avoiding energy overload and dealing with it.
On top of that, when I do my grounding sessions I notice that I am grounded deeper if that makes sense.
From my experience, grounding also boosts results so there are probably a lot of benefits that I will discover with this one!

Thanks to group that made the idea + Captian!

26 Likes

Legendary field. Definite must have alongside soul core… in my opinion

11 Likes

Gotta say, this is one of the best fields Ive come across. Ive been looking for something to help me with my sensory issues (overload mostly) and I can say this really does the trick. It trully helps me regulate, feel calm and grounded. Ive looped it quite a lot and been enjoying its effects so much
Much gratitude @Dreamweaver and @Ugninis :pray:

19 Likes

in mild form
thunderstorm aspect

11 Likes

Thanks Ugninis for pointing out.
Looks like a must buy

2 Likes

Are the results permanent?

Highlighted for everyone’s benefit

11 Likes

Can this be shared to other family member?
Thanks

2 Likes

i presume so.

2 Likes

Is it better to listen to this at the end of the day?