Supreme Grounding +

No :grin:
Lightning rod is just a metaphor, I mean the situation of receiving various energies, such as Qigong teaching, Reiki healing, Sun qi healingā€¦ etc

In cultivation, when someone become immortal, it need to pass the test of heaven, and it need to pass the test of five thunder bombardment, which is called ęø”劫 du-jieļ¼ˆcrossing the tribulationsļ¼‰

2 Likes

If this can be add a mandala, that would be grateful. Itā€™s like making up audio for early NFTs. I guess thatā€™s what the members want to say. :pray:

2 Likes

Its SUPER srong and really cheap.
Im honestly surprised its not 200 $
I looped it yeasterday for 30 mintes i still feel the results.

• it really calmed my nervous system
    -i got rid of an awful headache ( i slo used health device from a Touch of the Gods)
  • i huged a tree and i really felt more sensations than usual. Like some kind of communication took place.

Beautiful FieldšŸ’š

27 Likes

Thank god :slight_smile:

this will help you integrate the energies, and

There was a request for a mandala, and I talked about it.

But! I understood the Captainā€™s position perfectly well.
this field (audio) will be absolutely enough.

why make NFT for 275+ with mandala, if you can be satisfied with the possibility to get an excellent field at a low price, which will fully satisfy the needs in this matter. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

This one is going on the wishlist.

1 Like

understood

I just think itā€™s a must, maybe everyone who use fields needs it.

So be it :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

you could get a cheap mp3 playrr and play this audio 24 / 7

im gonna do that or get my servitor to automate it :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Then Iā€™d rather use Tower of power NFT. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s not required.
This field is really strong.
I donā€™t think it needs to be looped endlessly.
Try putting it last after any playlist that is relevant to you. :slight_smile:

I remembered this field today ;)

12 Likes

I think so too, at least $150 minimum :pray::pray:

8 Likes

I bought it yesterday and tried it todayā€¦and honestly it is extremely powerful, I didnā€™t think a field like this could make me feel so good mentally and physically

The outfit doesnā€™t make me a monk even on the fields

14 Likes

Totally a must-have, this help me to recover greatly. I finally sleep well.

14 Likes

Super excited for this field. While Iā€™ve used grounding fields from several creators, including sitting in my back yard barefoot, I seem to get overloaded on a somewhat regular basis.

Becoming more selective on fields I use, incorporating things like Opus Manhattan and PBOY have definitely helped.

This field seems to go much further than any Iā€™ve tried. I woke up at 2:30 am yesterday and started my day. Ran 5 miles and only had a 15 minute nap. My alertness was good through the day, and I woke up really refreshed and energized today.

Outside of whatā€™s been mentioned, I saw the almost-overlooked detail of the distribution of energies using the Acu-Automaton (which I have). This is a field that incorporates acupuncture, that many users have raved about. Having this incorporated here specifically for energy distribution is a huge bonus!

A new and frequent regular to my stacks has arrived. :innocent:

24 Likes

Shook about this one because Iā€™ve had a grounding playlist named
S u p r e m e
for yearsšŸ˜±

9 Likes

Would this field help me anchor myself into my body/this world? I tend to live in my head/my phantasies and not in my body.

10 Likes

Yes that is what itā€™s designed for! A supreme anchor if you will :blush:

To live in the moment with the awareness of having a body mind structure but not been taken over by it

12 Likes

Seems I have been waiting for this. Lovely. Thank you :hugs:

4 Likes

I purchased this field yesterday morning. I have always ignored grounding, but in this moment, I understand how essential it is to have good rooting. Plus, this one seems to have some other benefits as well. Iā€™m very curious to see what effects it will have in the long term. :relieved:

8 Likes

I love the music. So soft and serene. Wonderful choice :two_hearts:

4 Likes

This feels amazing and very healing oh my beautiful creation

My feet feel funny :relaxed:

Thanks to @Ugninis @Mouldytea and of course thanks to captain for making it and adding extra goodies :smirk:

Also noticing a nice mood increase and the thought of ā€˜this was very neededā€™

11 Likes