Supreme Grounding +

Can you please elaborate as to what this means? Like for someone who might have misalignments, or back/postural issues… Am I reading this right? Might this help align the spine / correct posture for example – or is it more about having a proper posture ‘within the bounds’ of whatever issue one might have etc.?

yeeeeeeeey!!! Looking forward to printing the image :star2:

7 Likes

Vagus nerve stimulation with these too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s more about supporting the position of the bones and joints of the body to ensure their proper function, reducing the strain on muscles and ligaments, I gave some theory above.
It was also one of the components of one project.
What you need to realize is that some “physical” energy practices are based on a deep understanding of the physiology and biomechanics of the human body. In qigong types, we are based on the understanding that the human body is a unique structure that can withstand the strongest traumatic impact.

In order to effectively use the protective capabilities of the body given by nature, it is necessary to learn how to properly use the internal resources of the body.

Our body is most often subjected to traumatization due to the fragmentation of various body parts and tissues. For example, a sharp displacement of the cranial box during a blow causes an internal blow of the brain against the cranial box itself and as a consequence a concussion. By grouping all body parts together, we can reduce the traumatic impact from the outside

This process is called “building internal structure”.
That is, internal structure refers to the structure of the human skeleton. The human skeleton allows us to accept and redistribute tremendous energy, including the energy of the traumatic factor. Certain practices emphasize the preservation of internal structure under the influence of stress factors. That is, on the ability to effectively redistribute the energy of a blow to the skeletal structure and take it to the ground

still in this case consider it as a support, and add specialized audio

16 Likes

🫡🫡

3 Likes

Thank you for explaining it to me! :)

2 Likes

It seems to understand that this is not limited only to grounding and its prerogatives, but to everything that concerns the flow of energy, in short I imagine it as a blueprint of energy.

2 Likes

🫡

for sure :slight_smile:

:cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :pray:

4 Likes

Another thought or reflection on this; imagine those days in which overwhelming emotions, conflicts with people (frequent in the job) or any event disrupt the normal routine, the energy, this brings everything back into the right order, thus avoiding any resulting problems.

9 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you, Dream! Happy this is created as grounding seems to be so
Important.

@Ugninis hi, is the image fielded also? Or no ?

1 Like

this request took place :)

2 Likes

to be honest, I was sure that you were already creating energy things for yourself :grin:

try audio first :wink:

3 Likes

I’m a noob and still learning! 🫠 :hugs:

2 Likes

May I ask if Captain has confirmed the link between this image and field?

I think the grounding field is great and important, the cornerstone of fields, and I really hope that it will be combined with a mandala, which can play its grounding role all the time. :pray: :pray: Overload occurs frequently.

3 Likes

I asked a question, let’s wait for the answer :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks you :grinning:

You mentioned “Thunderstorms” :tokyo_tower: and some cultivation concepts here. I have another question: Can this field work as a lightning rod too? Guide excess external energy and ground it to prevent the sudden invasion of external unstable or too strong energy and protect the body’s energy system (similar to preventing home appliances from being damaged by lightning).

At the same time, lightning rods can also be similar to energy beacons, attracting the energy needed by the body. It’s like connecting heaven and earth. In traditional Chinese mystical culture, the balance, adaptation and transformation of the three elements of heaven, earth and man(天 - 地 - 人) are often mentioned.

This lightning rod works closer to the Upper Dantian, activating the third eye chakra. It symbolizes the elements of heaven.

Tree healing Qigong, I have learned about it before, you should say hello or ask the trees if it is willing to cooperate before practicing. :ok_hand: :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Great idea !!
Thanks for this release, this one is very important

1 Like

I think in this context - this is the point of the project, but if you want to experiment with real lightning, then you should not do this :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Calling lightnings at your own risk :grin:.

4 Likes

Guys, the image is without a field. I made a slight mistake in the top posts, forgive me.

Just the audio.

But this audio will be enough to work with and keep you grounded for a long time. Also, don’t forget to use your servitors to memorize this field and with constant influence on you :slight_smile:

27 Likes