Switchwords

Original book: The Secret of Perfect Living by James Mangan

Others have expanded the list, so just search for it

11 Likes

I’ve used the switchword “together, together, together” with great success in finding things over the last decade.

2 Likes

dontcha just love switchwords! :partying_face: :woman_mage:

4 Likes

What are those? :eyes::eyes:

whoa… what are these? How to use them? please share!

Handy list on my desk.

4 Likes

I cannot find the original book I had on switch words but I do recall the cover was all red. I think I got the list above from switchwordsmagic.com (at least that’s what I wrote at the top of one of those pages) but it appears that website may have changed hands because whatever is on there now is not what I saw 10 years ago.

1 Like

Original book: The Secret of Perfect Living by James Mangan

Others have expanded the list, so just search for it

3 Likes

Say the switch word three times with increasing feeling. And it should take affect.

3 Likes

Yes that’s the book!

Thanks for sharing this! super helpful. :purple_heart: I can’t wait to work with these.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the book, Rose!

To generalize, perhaps overly, is this somatic programming but through words instead?

2 Likes

Straight into the reading list

read and decide
sorry, empath here - I don’t think like that
if I had to guess, I would say yes

1 Like

I’ll do just that :grin: Thanks for the recommendation Rose.

1 Like

There are clues in the Amazon reviews too. I read it so many years ago and sadly my memory is faulty. I just recall that the switchwords are a way to unite the subconscious and conscious minds toward a common goal.

7 Likes

Only one I remember is “together with divine love” as sort of the all-purpose one.

Or “find treasure” xD

Thanks for reminding me of them. And thanks for the tip Scribe. Didn’t know that was how it was supposed to be done.

Gonna put them on AI prompts or sigils and see how that goes.

1 Like

Love that REACH

;)

2 Likes

Now that is interesting. How do you propose to do these things?

1 Like