Synchronized Breathing Meditation: New Release

This is a simple breathing meditation that is done by simply following along to the breath.

To skip the induction, go to 1:45

It is best done through breathing in and out through the nose. Breathing along to the circle for several minutes helps to synchronize with the breath naturally. You can then close your eyes and continue to breathe along as you drift deeper into the meditation. If you ever find yourself drifting onto into random thoughts, all you have to do to get back in the flow… is breathe.

This breathing meditation is also programmed with fields to induce stronger focus on breathing, theta brainwaves to drift you into deeper state of meditation and unconditional love.

This meditation is highly recommended to listen to after the Guided Belly Pranayama practice.
https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/advanced-guided-belly-pranayama-new-release/27510/

Enjoy!

We highly recommend you check out GAIA, a spiritual platform with many mind expanding videos covering all sorts of spiritual topics; many dealing with the morphic fields that we dedicate our work to. The link to this treasure trove of videos is listed below.

32 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for this @Captain_Nemo !

9 Likes

@SammyG

Is this a simulation of normal breathing or is it intentional faster?

This feels way too fast for me.

3 Likes

Thanks Cap. This is exactly what I desired.

2 Likes

Just realized in editing, the video was sped up more than intended. Will have to delete and reupload. Apologize for the inconveniance

13 Likes

no problem

4 Likes

Ah makes sense now :ok_hand:

Nonetheless, the field is amazing in the meantime.
Thanks for this Sammy, Captain :pray:

5 Likes

new link has been updated.

10 Likes

Hi, I love this!!
Been using it for the past few days.
Can I download it from somewhere please?

(I’m actually going to do it again now)