Teespring order never arrived

@Captain_Nemo I ordered the A.P.E and the socilaizer on teespring on the 27th of april and to this day it has not arrived yet. Im international. I need a replacement. I spent 430€ on these. Can you dsitribute them from europe please.

Ask Teespring support team, bro. I don’t think there is something that dream could do in that case.

2 Likes

Teespring is notoriously unreliable for orders, you will get your order when they get around to it. This is the opposite of tyrannically run corporations like Amazon. it seems to me you are still on my shit list, look how nice i am.

1 Like

i just called my foreign postal administration office and they said that it never arrived in my country and teespring don’t answer my tickets :ticket:. Why can’t i just print a dog tag for myself with the image in it? it’s not like they’re enchanted and i cannot wait another 16 business days for my order to arrive. Am really angry :rage:

1 Like

In my experience most of the times when I do International shipping with pages like these the products get ‘lost’ or take 3 months+ to arrive. That’s why I’d rather use a private shipping enterprise. Idk how it is in other countries but in my country these type of services are not that expensive.

1 Like

i don’t care about your shit list to be honest. I hate teespring.

1 Like

thank you for speaking your mind. It’s really shady. Lucky that the matchmaker arrived.

It’s not a problem of the page though, the page is legit. The problem is because of the shipping.

1 Like

If tickets have gone unanswered, perhaps try utilising the live chat on this Teespring page to chat to customer service, if you have not tried that yet.

If that does not work, it may be better to contact Sammyg instead of Dreamweaver about the issue in future, as Sammyg typically handles most order issues and questions.

2 Likes

I have ordered sapiens bottle on redbubble 2 months ago still hasn’t arrived …
I got a refund though, but I’d still rather have the bottle

1 Like

I just ordered one too! Are you in the US?

Nope europe .I guess that’s the problem.

1 Like

yes it is a huge problem. I am waiting almost a whole month and the thing is still not here. Last time i ordered the matchmaker it took about 20 business days. Now they put the wrong address on the label even though i spelled it correctly. Its really annoying to have such huge waiting times and then get no closure on where the items is. I hope i can get my money back i sold an ounce of gold to finance these.

I’m waiting for 3 dog tags for over a month myself, but unfortunately these things take time. You have to deal with customs, this covid19 non sense causing worldwide delays, etc

They usually give you a tracking code, maybe it’s easier if you contact the carrier directly? For international shippings I believe they use UPS.

PS: I wish they shipped from EU, would save us a lot of money and time.

5 Likes

do you know if anybody here has the images to the dog tags. I ripped one from teespring but the resolution is mehhh. I will just try to get the images print them out and foil them myself. Its the image that does all the work not the metal body.

personally I also ordered the IPF a month ago, and I still haven’t received it, but I think it’s due to the covid-19 pandemic, which is causing great delays,because I have already been delivered twice (2 orders on teespring) in Europe without problem and within 3 weeks to about a month. I do not know exactly what to do because, there is no information available despite the tracking number. but as said before, I think it’s a case to see and deal with the teespring site and not with sammyg, let alone dreamweaver.

3 Likes

I thought perhaps Teespring had sent it to the wrong address from his other post.

If not, I wouldn’t worry just yet either.

Edit: Even barring any other issues, I would expect lengthy delays to be the norm for everyone at the moment.

2 Likes
  1. Go to: https://teespring.com/dashboard/orders

2. Under “Delivery Status” click on “Shipped”.

3. Copy the tracking number under the “Your product has shipped!” message.

4. Paste it here: https://www.ups.com/WebTracking

5. On the right you will see your address under “Ship To”.

If your address is wrong go to https://teespring.com/ and wait 2 minutes for the chat box to appear (available from Monday through Friday 9AM-5PM (EST)) and ask them to cancel/change the delivery address for you since it was their mistake.

If your address is correct and your order is still being handled by UPS you can contact them through the email form at https://www.ups.com/upsemail/input?loc=en_US

5 Likes

Who issued the refund? What happens if you receive your order in the near future? Then a bunch of people get screwed by your refund. Teespring runs on a first come first serve basis with limited staff.
Cut them slack or make your own adjustment.

2 Likes

Interesting thought there, something tells me we are fucked by Trump Admin tariff bullshit.

1 Like