Teespring order never arrived

i smell karmic bitch, smells nice along side humidity.

1 Like

Paris, I miss it there… need to visit again. I remember all the great food… Miznon, Hollybelly, Du Pain et Des Idées. Good thing I walked around so much while I was there lol.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, I live in the us & all my orders take about 2 wks to ship even with the corona.

1 Like

Got the same problem,they said it was lost and refund it

1 Like

the chat doesn’t appear i’ll try it in chrome. I really don’t like teespring right now. Every online shop has tracking beck even redbubble but naaaah teespring ain’t got the time for that. I will never order anything off teespring again after my dog tags arrive

1 Like

I just received my order (dogtag IPF) today, a few days late,on Paris. I wanted to have it quickly, but the most important thing is that it arrived at my house. Now, I hope he can make me think conceptually. I wish you all to receive your orders quickly, or at least responses from teespring.

4 Likes

when exactly did you order so i can calculate? congrats dude

1 Like

I placed my order on April 16, 2020, and delivery was scheduled for May 11, 2020 to May 15, 2020 at the latest. I received it today on the May 19, 2020. thank you.

that’s exactly 16 business days which means mine should in 11 days. ufffffff that’s a pain in the ass. i ordered on april 27 meaning exactly 11 days later.

Maybe not, my delivery was made during confinement, the delivery companies just provided the minimum service I think, so not a lot of staff, and suddenly, Several deliveries were not processed in real time, so if your delivery takes place during the deconfinemnt, it may not take as long.

2 Likes

i don’t know what you mean with deconfibement. if you mean customs :customs: we have it too brother

I am talking about quarantine due to the pandemic of Corona virus (covid-19). So there are border closings, travel bans, and all that.

2 Likes

I just tested it and the chat box pops up for me on Edge, Firefox, Chrome (even using adblockers).
Make sure you’re doing it within the time frame I mentioned above.

Also Teespring will most likely consider it as lost and replace your order (or cancel).

2 Likes

chat don’t work unfortunately. I’m on mobile because my laptop broke today. I’m literally fkd because i have assignments due.

If you have an Android or iOS you will get the Chat box too.

I just received my IPF field and my Chakra Growth and Enhancement arrived in my country.
To my surprise they both went through customs without any tax!
The Shielding Protection dog tag, which was my first order is still in US for almost 2 months now, which tells me something must have happened.

In my experience anything between 1 month and 1 month and a half is the normal waiting time for overseas orders in general.

2 Likes

Thanks for this, it helped a lot! The USPS tracking doesn’t work, but the UPS one does. Maybe that’s some international shipping bs.

I’ve been waiting for my tag for month and a half and still haven’t received it. The UPS tracking page showed that the last it was seen was 20 days ago and in a status “Return delivered to sender”. It didn’t even leave US! I used the chat (yes,it works - need to wait for a bit) to contact the support and at first they said wait for another 7 days, but when I showed that I can track it from UPS, they ordered another print immediately. So it seems even they don’t know that UPS tracking actually works, or they just don’t want to print extras/refund.

3 Likes

Glad they fixed it for you!

They use USPS for domestic shippings and UPS for international, apperently they haven’t updated their system to work with UPS so I assume it causes confusion to a lot of people.

Sometimes you can use a website like https://www.17track.net/ and it will tell you which carrier the tracking number belongs to.

4 Likes

heyyyyy creme what browser did you use on mobile for it to work. Apparently mine never left the us either.

I used the desktop. It’s not working now so it seems the time frame needs to be 9am – 5pm EST.

3 Likes

@lilac4gooseberries
Try this:
request-desktop-site-chrome-android

Yes, you’re right.

1 Like