Teespring order never arrived

it wont go off when i click on the button chat with us on chrome. I am on desktop again. I the chat is retarded.

You can message them on Instagram or twitter as well the chat box sucks

Message them on Instagram or Twitter

How long do Redbubble orders typically take? I ordered the bottle and was sent a tracking ID on 5/19. The status since then has not changed from “Shipment info provided to UPS” - no further movement on the item at all.

1 Like

welcome to the club m8 . teespring is fucking disgusting

2 Likes

a month and 3 weeks have passed since the orders. and today, finally 3 orders are received. so who lives in Europe do not worry :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Damn… I hope i wont need to wait 2 months :innocent:

3 Likes

I wish you receive orders faster, neighbour :wink:

3 Likes

i feel really sorry for you guys i know the feels

1 Like

I bought “Best Path in Life” on May 18. Today is July 21. Is there a chance it will come? Or is it already lost? It will never come? I’m very angry

2 Likes

Does teespring accept returns or exchanges after I received the item if I return unopened? This my first purchase. I took advantage of the 15% discount.

1 Like

Thanks anyway. Yeah there site is hard to navigate.

1 Like

Lol yeah you got that right. Good ol Amazon.

1 Like

Letting their employees suffer for their benefit well i am not one who doesnt use amazon but its an exploitative company. Maybe Teespring is better in that regard got all my dog tags till now they took longer to arrive then the date that was given but thats mostly fine by me patience is something to cultivate imo.

4 Likes

Your right. I agree. I heard alot of my associates that used to work for them have horror stories.

1 Like

Most likely yes but i dont assume to know what all companies are like but i know the system they work in

Well yeah i mean the system is created by people and they contiuously keep them self in the loop of their reality or being biased. I mean no human system exists whitout the people and the created systems mirror the reality of general populus. As long as you seek responseabilty somewhere outside you cant decide how you live and how you are if you realize you are responseable to all and experience comes from within you can truly create the self you what to be no matter the life situation.

2 Likes

In my experience it’s just slow I don’t know how it is now. my order took even longer then I expected but it came in eventually I was same wrryed aswell

With love

Itll will come in

1 Like

If my item doesn’t arrive by Wednesday August 19, teespring offered me a refund or reprint.

2 Likes

Hi guys,

I have made my first order on teespring in the beginning of may. I have orderd 3 more tags since. But it turned out that all of them returned to the sender. I have checked the adress and it is correct, so i dont get why they all go return to the sender. I really want those tags badly, so i will not give up. Do you guys have any tips how i can still receive them?

1 Like