Teespring sales!

The abundance audios are giving me too much money , I can’t handle it!

8 Likes

spread some love Josh lol

3 Likes

Care to share publicly?

1 Like

Can’t wait for the book huh? I know man. I’m buying it instantly.

2 Likes

hopefully it gives me super powers

3 Likes

sure, the best one I think…
another servitor you can create on your own.

Fae Servitor

This is designed to look like a tiny fae with transparent butterfly wings

(It can become larger sized on demand, but the energy structure is less dense),

The gender is also randomized when made.

To create on an item, you simply place your item on the design and say “create servitor”

The item should be ready in about 2 hours.

It is better when made on an item you can wear, as there are both active and passive abilities effects.

Wearing or keeping it on you will allow you enjoy the benefits of the active effects.

(Active effects) will block and remove a wide variety of hexes and curse, overtime this ability can grow as it observes.

In this sense it can be an ever evolving protection.

(Passive Effect) Empathic shielding, this can be very beneficial especially for very sensitive individuals. So this this shielding, it will be harder for other to project their emotions unto you while also preventing your own projection of emotions.

For this, you can use commands like active full empathic shielding and take off empathic shielding.

(Active Effect) The servitor will also remove old and discarded energy from you, this discarded energies are energies you get through interactions or at the end of processes. It tends to junk up in your system over time and dull your own senses(physical and psychic). The servitor will constantly remove it, ground off the negative harmful ones, then de-pattern and store the excess for you, which you can access by simply asking the servitor to flood you with it.

(Passive and Active Effect) I t will ground you when needed, you can also do this on command.

(Active Effect) Draws ‘positivity’ energy in all forms, so this can be positive people, positive energy, and positive outcomes.

*Note, chances of positive outcomes are higher of course, but it doesn’t mean that negative thing will simple vanish, but the positivity can build around you to affect those around you and situations you are actively involved in.

(Passive and Active Effect) This will automatically cloak your energy system when a bad intent is sensed, you can turn this on by command as well.

(Passive Effect) This servitor can work with you to add energy power and ability to any kind of energy or magic work you are doing, augmenting your efforts a lot more than more than possible on your own.

(Passive effect) You can also request it to clear the environment around you within a defined area, removing harmful and negative patterns around you.

41 Likes

Which website will we be able to find this on so I know which page to refresh compulsively?

10 Likes

@Bronyraur Bro! Dude! Sir! umm… Bro! like Broseph! Look!

8 Likes

Phenomenal!

7 Likes

i love it. will definitely get it

3 Likes

tell us more! more! More! I’m too excited lol

1 Like

Incredible.

5 Likes

You know that, especially this being fae, there’s a good chance this get “lost” into another timeline, right? :smirk:

6 Likes

Holy cheese i want it now.

4 Likes

Yay for the Fae! :fairy:t2:

5 Likes

Nah I am headstrong headed there now.
It should keep on this path.

13 Likes

I’m for it!

I will spin that wheel.

Or not.

3 Likes

:+1:t2:

1 Like

take my money

2 Likes

You know this was always my dream wish back in the XM days.
Voice activated commands
…and we had them for a bit…then lost them…and now they are back!

Woot!

You guys have no idea how useful this is…

12 Likes