Teespring sales!

Would it be a bad idea if you were to send your designs to ShineOn since that’s what Teespring is using, get it printed and send them to Amazon, Etsy or just open your own Shopify store, ShineOn as a plugin to Shopify.

https://platform.shineon.com/#/register

I must say the quality of ShineOn dog tags jewellery is top notch, for all the POD sites I search for couldn’t find any this close.

4 Likes

I’d heard good things about Cafe Press a while back and haven’t heard anything negative about it so…that means its working.
And yeah, looks like they have a larger jewelry selection than Zazzle.

their back system is rubbish though.
its like using a 90s made site.

shineon doesn’t allow customization, they have the tags which you can resell but the user has to upload their image.
Looks like shopify might be a better option in the long term.
(you can sell beer steins, imagine a custom thor beer stein? I would get one just for the uniqueness and damn coolness of it, make a collectable Viking olde ones line, pretty fun)
Innovation is fun, these kinda things that look like a massive loss (teespring) can be a kick for something new.
Products will change though, seems like there isn’t a work around for that.

15 Likes

The more product options there are, the more people you’ll attract.

1 Like

if anything the price would drop.
… we know how strange teespring’s pricings are at least for shipping.
But they can always claim that back on reprints and refunds.
But honestly all companies aren’t billion dollar funded to provided 100% refund.
which I think in the long run starts to ruin tiny businesses. Since it is expected that all else provide 100% refunds. (like amazon of course) but we don’t have a ton of other services to draw from to cater for reprints and refund costs. (create a balance and still profit at the end)
the base price for the jewelry is not far off from the prices I offer, being that I make almost no profit on the best path for example.
I don’t mind making one dollar of course, I think some of them are important for people to have, no matter the work on it.

28 Likes

I’ve always kind of figured that about Best Path and appreciated that about you. It didn’t go unnoticed.

11 Likes

oh yeh, I am making a book, with the card system and a few new ones
its more than 100 usd.
but the base price is not far from the actual price, being that it is lay flat book, meaning you can lay it flat when opened, and all the pages are color and high quality.
But the servitors etc should be awesome. Book is done btw.
just some small things to finish before release.
But honestly I think its the coolest thing ever, to me as an rpg fan, its like having… somewhat an actual magical tome.

42 Likes

Dream probably modified his DNA to sleep less
Wondering If he will release that audio in the near future

3 Likes

Please tell me the book cover looks old and dusty with gold fringes

6 Likes

No sir
but the main cover and back cover are also magical ;)
and I mean useable on a constant basis.

22 Likes

I will get the book

4 Likes

lol I can always count on Josh to be in the affirmative on any newly discovered item

4 Likes

Lol

1 Like

/grumbles about it not LOOKING like a magic tome even if it IS a magic tome :unamused: :laughing:

5 Likes

The abundance audios are giving me too much money , I can’t handle it!

8 Likes

spread some love Josh lol

3 Likes

Care to share publicly?

1 Like

Can’t wait for the book huh? I know man. I’m buying it instantly.

2 Likes

hopefully it gives me super powers

3 Likes

sure, the best one I think…
another servitor you can create on your own.

Fae Servitor

This is designed to look like a tiny fae with transparent butterfly wings

(It can become larger sized on demand, but the energy structure is less dense),

The gender is also randomized when made.

To create on an item, you simply place your item on the design and say “create servitor”

The item should be ready in about 2 hours.

It is better when made on an item you can wear, as there are both active and passive abilities effects.

Wearing or keeping it on you will allow you enjoy the benefits of the active effects.

(Active effects) will block and remove a wide variety of hexes and curse, overtime this ability can grow as it observes.

In this sense it can be an ever evolving protection.

(Passive Effect) Empathic shielding, this can be very beneficial especially for very sensitive individuals. So this this shielding, it will be harder for other to project their emotions unto you while also preventing your own projection of emotions.

For this, you can use commands like active full empathic shielding and take off empathic shielding.

(Active Effect) The servitor will also remove old and discarded energy from you, this discarded energies are energies you get through interactions or at the end of processes. It tends to junk up in your system over time and dull your own senses(physical and psychic). The servitor will constantly remove it, ground off the negative harmful ones, then de-pattern and store the excess for you, which you can access by simply asking the servitor to flood you with it.

(Passive and Active Effect) I t will ground you when needed, you can also do this on command.

(Active Effect) Draws ‘positivity’ energy in all forms, so this can be positive people, positive energy, and positive outcomes.

*Note, chances of positive outcomes are higher of course, but it doesn’t mean that negative thing will simple vanish, but the positivity can build around you to affect those around you and situations you are actively involved in.

(Passive and Active Effect) This will automatically cloak your energy system when a bad intent is sensed, you can turn this on by command as well.

(Passive Effect) This servitor can work with you to add energy power and ability to any kind of energy or magic work you are doing, augmenting your efforts a lot more than more than possible on your own.

(Passive effect) You can also request it to clear the environment around you within a defined area, removing harmful and negative patterns around you.

41 Likes