Thank you for everything

Hello, I just wanted to thank to all of you. Ive been a “pasive member” of this forum for quite a long time, reading everything almost every day. Now i decided to finally create an account. Im also a patreon. Thank you, and thank dream. You make my life better :pray:

42 Likes

Welcome @Luke, wonderful to have you here. :hugs:

15 Likes

Welcome!

8 Likes

Welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome!!

5 Likes

Hey @Luke! Mandatory welcome song for such a nice first post:

7 Likes

Welcome Luke.
What are you fav audios?

6 Likes

Right to the red chair haha

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Pineapple on pizza or not?

9 Likes

Im an amateur bodybuilder, so I started with all muscle building audios…
But as time went and I read more on this forum and started to meditate, and wonder about “spiritual” stuff, right now, Im redirecting more here… Ojas is my favorite right now, and combination of torsion, plasma and grounding is incredible

10 Likes

:smiley: :raised_back_of_hand:

5 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Let me introduce you to @GoddessAndGodOfAll :partying_face:

6 Likes

Welcome Luke! Happy to see a brother in iron joining the forums and being redirected to spirituality! (As was I, well i always was interested but this place ignited my fire)

Here’s to a future full of all kinds of growth! Physical… Monetary… Spiritual… And mental growth! Let’s make those gains Luke!!! :beers: :muscle: :smiley: :muscle:

10 Likes

Thanks to youu Man! :)

Welcomee!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks guys! Im happy to join your family

4 Likes

Haha, as soon as I find out, how to send DMs, we discuss bb stacks :partying_face:

This place ignited my interest in spiritual as well
Starting as physio/personal trainer, ending as yogi hugging trees haha :joy:

5 Likes

It seems u already have a pretty good idea of which fields are mandatory,but I think it wouldnt hurt to check my beginners guide,just so u fill the missing pieces if there are any.Also welcome man,may the holy grail of GAINZZZZZ be with ya.