Beginners guide to fields

Ok so u have discovered candy shop known as Sapien medicine,and inside are hundreds of goodies and u dont know where to start.Upcoming audios are what u should use daily no matter ur goals.I urge you to educate urself when u find time but until then these are recommendations:

This one as one regular said is like 50 fields in one,really complex field to explain but in short,returns ur whole being down to cellular level,to its original state.It is making ur cells negentropic which means in order.
Warning:at first use it for 5 mins only,then the next day u may proceed to extend the time,I dont undestand why personally but people mentioned it is smart to let ur body adapt to this field in a gentle way.Now I use it for half an hour in one go and I am fine,but I started at 5 mins.Also avoid using few hours before sleep,apparently some people have harder time falling asleep if they use it close to bedtime.Test this for urself.

This one helps increase effectivness of fields and much more,so it is wise to use it amongst first fields starting ur day.

Now this one basically from my experience,balances ur spiritually and grounds at the same time.It is rly powerful to keep u stable during stressfull periods,personally when I smoked weed and started to feel anxious cuz people around me were also,playing this on phone close to me turned the tables and I would be having a good time.

Now this one is as complicated as plasma,but to put it simply it creates coherence between ur heart and mind,that is why people report having an easy time performing tasks or anything after using this.You are more present so to say,get creative with this field.

This is recent release,for all of my fellow no fappers and people who abstain from sex,this transmutes all that pent up sexual energy into the energy which nourishes ur body and brain to put it simply.As close as it gets to being Brahmacarya

This is mainly for balancing all organ and healing and function of the body. Also improves and balances mood,there are other benefits,but for that I suggest reading dedicated thread and researching on ur own.

This is self explanatory,I post it here cuz it is easy to overwhelm urself with too much fields and have issue falling asleep(been there).Also grounding documentary as suggested by @anon17734191

Optional

This gives u temporary control over Ego,allowing for moments of clarity or even reprogramming urself with affirmations.Some people say as sideeffect Ego will fight back so that is why I put it under optional.These recommendations are based on my experience and knowledge I gathered from spending time on forum and learning from regulars.U dont have to use fields in this order,choose that for urself.I am by no means expert but hopefully people will comment and correct mistakes I have made so plz if u feel this list could be improved,changed,share ur opinion also I will edit descriptions if they arent on point.I made this cuz I know some people dont wanna dive in rabbit hole and learn about stuff obsessively like I did,they just want results so here they are.
49 Likes

Awesome maaan!

4 Likes

Thanks man,I appreciate it.I made this list deliberately small so people get the benefits,but also have time to use their own audios.Anything you think I should edit?

4 Likes

As time goes by I test new things,Dream makes new stuff and well there will be updates.I added 5 elements balanced,but realized that wont show notification to those who read or liked the post,so from now on,every update will be in the form of comment.

I recently discovered this one and it has replaced grounding audio since I feel it working better,also music is way more pleasant as u are about to fall asleep.This audio does more than just serve for grounding,I like it`s active effects and I believe with a bit more testing I will delete grounding audio from the thread and add this one.
4 Likes

You could add the grounding documentary.

1 Like

Can u link it?Or u mean my experience?

1 Like
5 Likes

done

1 Like

Sorry for being late to update.Meditating and focusing on negative thought patterns while using this one will “burn” them so to speak,so using this one in ur morning stack to start of ur day would be good idea.If u just let it play by itself and meditate to it,u will find it completely erases all thoughts(at least for me),while ego dissolution silences them.
2 Likes

Add Higher Self Connection or Imaganirum drive to know what fields are best for you to use.

2 Likes

Sorry just noticed.
Update:3.22.2021
Higher Self connection.
The Devil (Reversed tarot archetype )-consider this subconscious limits removal v2.0
The Spear of Destiny-this synergizes well with reverse devil and here is my testimonial after meditating to it,but only did it for one loop

5 Likes

Updates? This has been helpful for me @shadowhunter176

this is really helpful i hope others join this too because as a beginner many descriptions aren’t easy to understand fully or at all( i think language barrier is also a reason tho) so it’s really appreciated