Thank you for help me

I wrote my situation recently. The author of the audio told me to listen to a flush to stop the effect on my body. One more person recommended the same to me, I was afraid but I did it. (listening to the audios caused my blood pressure to rise)
But my blood pressure is still high.
is there something i can do, or i have to go to a doctor.
How do you heal something like that, caused by energy?

Lower Your Blood Pressure

1 Like

surely this isnt an audio here?
as we would never recommend a ‘flush’ audio.
cause we have none.

12 Likes

You may have anxiety and this is the source of this issue. You’d better find the reason behind your blood pressure. Your body warns you in different ways in order to let you know about another problem.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly, as the words you (@Lisa46) have been sharing in your posts here have conveyed (to me) anxiety. That’s not a criticism. Just an alternative, possible explanation for your blood pressure.

2 Likes

Hi, no.it wasn’t a sapien audio. I’ve listened to some videos from here and everything was going well. but unfortunately, this happened to me when listening to an audio from another channel. that’s why I wrote here to see if someone could know what to do.
I don’t know much about this.

Yes, I was scared when I felt a lot of pressure, a force acting on my body, it had never happened to me when listening to an audio. I mean, just for listening for two minutes!?

Then, yesterday when I heard the flush to reverse everything, the skin on my neck was flabby, then tight, and again, for several minutes, it was a horrible feeling. And it was made still worse, a few hours later,
My limbs went numb and I began to feel small electric shocks in my arms.

I think that when I felt all those audio effects in my body, and not being able to stop it caused me a panic attack.

A panic attack (and the thoughts that go with that), as well as the anxiety that you were communicating to us yesterday, would be enough to cause high blood pressure.

1 Like

Lisa,

You are new in the forum so i understand you might not know all the rules yet.

But as i explained in your first post :point_down:

Stop effects of a subliminal

We cant tell you much of what may have happened to you listening to other creators.

You just joined this forum to ask for other creators issue

I suggested you to post on this thread :point_down:

Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube

And see if members can give you tips, because we must not make posts to ask anything other than Sapien Medicine channels. Since this is his forum.

They are kind enough to let members discuss about others but please post there only and the subsequent questions you may have after instead of creating new posts here.

Also if the creator you used told you to use a flush the person should provide one so you wont find yourself having to look elsewhere

We suggested you fields from Sapien Medicine to see if they would help.

I guess you didnt use them

You went to yet another creator to use a flush and now are having further problems, so if you want us to help you stick to what we suggest from Sapien otherwise post on reddit or something

3 Likes

Thank you for reminding me and being so kind, because of how bad I was yesterday I did not remember everything I read.

I listened to the first video you listed, I felt a bit of relief but the discomfort continued.
shortly after I received a response from the author of the audio that I heard, telling me to use that other audio for reverse all.
Sorry for posting where it wasn’t. And for the same fear I did not explain myself well, I wanted to know if some other audio could be used for those new symptoms that I began to have.

should I delete this? or you can do it. I didn’t want to break the rules

1 Like

Its ok Lisa. As i said, you are new to the forum.

We dont even know if you have ever used Sapien, but we will always be here to help, and everybody is welcome, at the end situations like this might accidentally put you on better hands to change things in your life.

So being here is not a coincidence, and you are welcome to stay.

You can check these posts to learn more about the forum and i really hope you get better.

Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)

Forum guidelines for beginners

1 Like

Yes, I use some audio from sapien, with good results, I heal a joint pain in my knee and another audio for my back heal me, but I didn’t found a video that I needed. That’s why when that other channel appeared in related videos, it was easy for me to listen. I mean, I know that there are audios that don’t work, but I play one that does, but for the worse, anyway. you know the rest. Thanks for the good wishes.

1 Like

What is that you need that you couldnt find in Sapiens channels? Or his tools to buy platforms?

1 Like

it doesn’t matter anymore.first of all I want to recover from all this. But thanks for asking.
I will inform myself first before listening to audios again.

Oh yes you definitely need to focus now on clearing your subconscious mind and get back to youe normal self before embarking on using fields again.

But i just wanted to see if there are fields from Sapien that could help since his are 100% reliable and settle smoothly in your being if you do it just 2 loops and gauge from there.

But yeah better read much more before.

1 Like