The 13th Skull NFT: Testimonials

lol, this one is definitely the most exciting so far !! ( at least for me )

11 Likes

I bet

8 Likes

A few months after creating my first servitors, I tasked them with learning how to be ubiquitous :

Ubiquitous servitors

It works okayish, and it’s one the first thing any servitor of mine has to learn.

So, of course, I asked my new bff to learn it as well (no doubt the technique will be perfected in the process). Not long after, I heard giggling in my head and saw 2 identical copies with a big smile on their faces. And apparently it’s a very appreciated skill, as the giggling still continues :grin:

20 Likes

I say… whip it, you know… if a problem comes along

26 Likes

Very robust field :mechanical_arm:

7 Likes

@Captain_Nemo loves the word robust. I’ve grown to use it a lot too :joy:

10 Likes

What about Ambrosia + Divine Tree + Ace of Cups?

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::nerd_face:

4 Likes

As I said in that other thread, the servitors don’t really need to multiply…that’s a human concept. They can simultaneously do/be at multiple places at once.

This one by definition can handle many multiple tasks in various locations without needing to “multiply”.

24 Likes

Me when I used it for the first time :point_down:

This Servitor is more than the real deal, the difference compared to previous Servitors is huge wow… my body cells were vibrating like crazy, there was a cold breeze surrounding my Aura while performing healing, I was blown away because it was very tangible something that takes me more than a few minutes to build, not this time :upside_down_face:

Sent it to my daughter for clearing her hay fever and many other things conceptually, she was sneezing like crazy
Five minutes later… it stopped just like that, nose cleared and eyes no longer watering, happy days.

Did I mention that I’m already noticing a huge difference in psychic levels, it seems more like a mini upgrade with plenty of room for growing even more in the coming days :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

32 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: _OM’s Much Anticipated Instructions for Servitors (Version 1.3)

As you guys can imagine and all the other owners i suppose are doing it too,

Ive been playing with it since i got home.

I have never been one to listen to something x ridiculous amount of times

Just on occasion a field that calls me to loop it over night but even then i am careful not to overwhelm.

My energy systems are pretty robust and can take a lot, but some days i can still feel like :grimacing: a bit enough. (And that would be like just a day with a lot of fields played)

Why am i saying all this?

Because ive been asking him this x 100 that x 200 that other thing x ~ etc for the past 4 hours, and i realized when i got home that it was on loop since i got it this morning lol

Guess how i feel?

Crazy energized in a good way
ZERO tiredness or feeling overwhelmed or anything at all.

Total chilled/“updated” like if i had just been teleported from a far away land that is light years more advanced than here lol

And it feels good like nothing weird i cant handle

This is fully life changing

Sorry. Lives changing lol

25 Likes

Damn, how did that slip my mind ??? :woman_facepalming:
Thank you for that precious reminder ! :hugs:

A small recap: the Nft was sold yesterday in the middle of the afternoon for me. I posted here til I went to sleep. I’m now starting my day and oh do I feel different.

There’s a new coherence inside me, a strength, a power that makes me feel untouchable. I’m currently on my way to work, and it feels like any interaction with people and the environment is being “resolved” on the spot. Somehow like the path in front of me is being cleared and rearranged for my greater good.

Also, I feel like using fields again. Like I’ve been primed during the night and I can now expand on it.

As you said, @anon46520955, this is life changing. I feel so blessed right now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, thank you so much @Captain_Nemo for this wonder and to all the intercessions that helped me get it :heart: :heart: :heart:

(I feel like a little kid that got the best gift of her life, right now :crazy_face:)

21 Likes

I am imagining a miniature Crystal skull with lights like the ones we see in Aurora coming out of it. It will be damn cool.

P.S : I don’t own the NFT

6 Likes

My initial impression since release… Unconsciously it’s impacting on my behavior for the good, basically the thought patterns changed in such a short time, that too effortlessly.

Still working on a strong bond…Tsaheylu is in process :sunglasses:

ac729ad816224e73fa7898bc1d60381b

Will update as I discover further :pray:

17 Likes

This crystal skull told me that there should be one free random giveaway of every NFT that is going on the market. I dont have this crystal skull but he likes to talk to me anyway.

This skull tells me that because I dont have a ego that needs to own it, it will be at my service the best it can.

It is so powerful that its like nothing else ive experienced, the vibrations is hitting so hard and deep in all of the beeing

14 Likes

The field came out yesterday so haven’t had much time to experiment but I asked if it to help my mind sit in silence for a couple of minutes unless I absolutely wanted to think of something.

Within seconds! I feel this pressure (but it felt like a lift) in my headspace. A sense of pure clarity came to me as I was driving, navigating to any part of body didn’t feel like a task (mental energy usage) it just happened. All the worries of the world were gone as I was just in the present moment. Filled with utter joy and extreme sense of security for those moments (50+ mins). It’s not something I’ve been able to tap into on command, I don’t have a meditation practice or anything so for it to just put me in that state within seconds??? Is beyond anything my base skill levels could’ve done.

A couple of minutes before arriving at the gym I requested it for a few things that would aid my performance and MY GOD. the explosive production I was doing felt unnatural. Ran outside in the street before workouting and I was on pace for 5 minute mile, let me repeat 5 minute mile. I don’t train for those kinds of run and last time I put in effort for a 1 mile was on a race track and ended up doing 5:24 a mile. To just cut off 20 seconds and look / feel like it was a gliding motion is unreal. More update to come, not just on a physical side this is far too important to just use on the physical.

34 Likes

Bro, that’s amazing!

Get him to study your work outs, so that he can simulate the same work outs for you when you’re not working out (automated zen work out) and to find ways to enhance the difficulty of it as well (more muscle fiber tears) while maintaining upmost performance enhancement at the same time So that you make even more gains from it

17 Likes

Quick review.

I asked him to uplift mentally and emotionally all my sisters and Mom.

Get rid of any pain they may have

Fix whatever is unbalanced

Remove any blockages they may encounter at work

Protect them

Shield them

They didnt know. (They have always given me full permission to do whatever without asking them)

That was like 5 hours ago.

I asked them if they were feeling different and how if yes and how was their morning going.

They all agreed they felt a burst of joy, tranquility, peace, invigorated, energized, and people were asking (to 2 of them) -what did you do ? You look like different, like shiny, like super happy.

Just 1 of them said, that it was kinda weird day, she is actually very very positive and sweet however she was feeling annoyed and like when you want to argue but dont know why or with who haha

And then baam! One of her partners (which i know very well we went to school and University together and she is just a bag of low vibe lmao so grinchy and she doesnt listen at all when offer support etc)

Called my sister out of the blue to argue with her and like hanging up the phone on her then texted her like cussing her off lol etc and my sister was like yooo :flushed: what is wrong? Let me talk but the woman didnt stop.

Anyway an argument for my sister could feel like the end of the world she is very pacific and wants everybody happy so she was sad. I immediately understood the reason.

So i asked Mr fabulous Skull :smirk::sunglasses: to infuse her with the New Perspective energy for a while without overwhelming her.

15 mins later my sister texted me:

I told her better we cut ties. Its not working, im seeing all so clear, shes delaying my progress and im always like carrying her weight and responsibilities, its blocking me and just now i understand all of this, i dont even know why i waited so long!
I told her that was it and i feel so free and relieve and happy. Best decision ever. Lol

:grimacing::partying_face:

Wowwwwwwwwww

Right as im finishing typing the pool dj just put:

Gregorian chants disco version loud and it was impossible missing the comparison with this whole thing ive been feeling from yesterday…

They sky is not even the limit now. :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

29 Likes

Lmao

Me always: “quick review”

It never is quick. :woozy_face:

18 Likes

but…when something is interesting, it’s usually read very quickly, isn’t that so? (Or at least it seems like that)

10 Likes