The Achiyalabopa - Rainbow Guide (Sapien Medicine Group Community Project) NFT: Testimonials

Funny I was about to ask if anybody’s Rainbow Body is being built. Mine is and has been since the first day I had it. This is one of my favorite NFTs. It is massively underrated.
I did just recently discover a more powerful way to speed it up though.
In Gnosis, they call the Rainbow Body the Solar Bodies- divided into the Solar Vital/Energy Body, Solar Astral Body, Solar Mental Body, and Solar Causal Body. These bodies make up what is called The Rainbow Body.

This is due to what I previously mentioned. All our bodies make up the Rainbow Body. The difference is the built Rainbow Body is made up of solar energies rather than lunar. The bodies we have now are incomplete. They are given to use by Nature and taken back by Nature at the end of our life. Until you build the Rainbow Body which is Solar and immortal. You can say the bodies we have now are the outline that needs to be “colored in.”

Anyway, what I found is dividing these up conceptually and communicating them to the NFT works MUCH better. I started communicating to the NFT to start with building build my Solar Vital Body. Then it started building at least twice as fast rather than just meditating with it and generally activating it. I will successively move on to the rest of the bodies one by one once they feel completely built.

Is anybody else’s body (s) being built?

I also highly recommend everyone get the Panchanga Yoga fields via the ESSA machine. Those fields eliminate all the obstacles to the building of the Rainbow Body. I do all my building while playing that series. They build very fast with it!

14 Likes

@inf1nity @Gnosticmedic27

:100: :bird: :rainbow:

5 Likes

@Gnosticmedic27 How is the building of your Rainbow Body going? Have you been working with it actively and have you had any new insight on the best way to work at it?

2 Likes

I ask for “the great prefection on all levels” and try to merge into him.

3 Likes

I use Arc Light Body a little more than this now. They work great together though! The possiblities are endless. Think about it this way and use your imagination- You basically have the consciousness (of course limited to your ability to direct it) of the sun within your astral, mental, and causal bodies when you build it. Healing, manifestation, health, longevity, immortality, etc. I haven’t even consciously began practical use yet. So far, I’m still focusing on the building aspect and letting it flow naturally. However, I definitely am noticing significant increases in psychic ability, expanded mind, very fast replenishment of energies and much more. That’s actually one thing I have consciously directed it towards- rejuvenating my entire being.

To reiterate, it’s possible to build a light body but not be any more powerful or awake than before. You still need to learn how to direct it through intention which comes from meditating and psychic practice.

5 Likes

Sounds super amazing! Is the rainbow body here referring to the one in Buddhist Dzogchen context? If so, just a little confused about the role of Achiyalabopa, which is a celestial bird god of Pueblo people…? Marrying concepts of rainbow bird and rainbow body is so beautiful though! Per my limited understanding, Buddhist Dzogchen rainbow body should be exclusive to the Nyingma tradition of Thogal practice, where four luminosities are brought to full maturity on basis of recognising and sustaining nature of our mind, supported by various practices and instructions passed down in authentic lineages… Wondering if this field is designed to support Thogal practices (perhaps making luminosities or bindus or inner radiance manifest more easily while in those postures? Or by exhausting karmic winds so that ‘pure’ appearances spontaneously manifest supported by wisdom winds in light channels?) One key challenge is the lack of right circumstances for authentic Thogal practices e.g., lack of direct practice instructions from realized masters or even lack of cloudless sky as support… wonder how much this field can help here? Would love to hear from anyone :)

3 Likes

The same phenomenon is described with different names in different traditions. It is the same body (except for non-earthly races such as the Arcturians who build the body from the Light of their sun). Which we now have the ability to do as well thanks to Dreamweaver, hybridized to be compatible with the human body of course.

But here on Earth, most traditions use our sun as the Light source. From my understanding, there are various paths/methods to creating it as well.

3 Likes

Wow incredible thanks for sharing… looking forward to learn more from you buddy! Probably multiple ways too as complete enlightenment is common but methods are infinite to suit different inclinations, just that I’m not well learned. Also heard that such brilliance is even greater for Gods though many might not realize it’s their own radiance so failing to recognise doesn’t directly help with liberation… how do we best use this NFT again?

2 Likes

Right. Such as certain Gnostic and Tantric traditions who stress sexual magic/alchemy with a spouse to create it. But I guess there are various ways to harness the energy and form it, like Dreamweaver did to create this and Arc Light Body.

@Maoshan_Wanderer knows a lot more about the specifics of these type of things. He’s a man you will learn tons from here.

Just staring at it and absorbing the energy or connecting to it psychically even when it’s not on you is good enough, as these NFT fields are tied to our consciousness. It should even work a little by merely being in your wallet.

6 Likes

Ooh will check Arc Light Body too then, and will probably ask you if I’ve any questions later haha Not sure about Gnostic, for Tantric Union practices, I think it’s about using bliss generated to recognise emptiness and from this be led towards great bliss, but of course I don’t know much as I don’t practice this :sweat_smile:

Yes both of you and many others here too, so wise and kind, thankful to have crossed path. I’m particularly interested in fields connected with enlightenment and Vibration of Transcendance being my first paid field works wonders, so now trying to find one that can complement well so I can be of greater service to :earth_americas: in whatever ways most beneficial

4 Likes

Yea that’s a gem! That whole “Vibration” series is. It’s been a while since I used Vibration of Transcendence.

2 Likes

Time for us to revisit some of the old but powerful fields :wink:

2 Likes