The Acquisition of Abdominal Definition (N/A)

Got this audio today. Now here is my question. Is it best to use this before bed or right after workout?

2 Likes

Used this field right before going to sleep last night 4 times. The only thing I noticed was my stomach was heating up? I will update again in a week or two.

3 Likes

I am aiming to slim my core. Avoiding to gain weight even if it is from muscle. As a woman how should I arrange the following and for how long?

Hardcore
MLB
St Biceps
Muscles Hungry for Fat
This
20E Pepper
And any other audios youā€™d suggest?

1 Like

@anon5188119 just use this, hardcore, and 20e pepper :hot_pepper:

Saint Biceps and MBL will give you muscle weight

4 Likes

I am curious to know are you just listening to field without any ab exercise?

3 Likes

Hmm,

So you wonā€™t catch me doing crunches, and an rolls etc. In that regards no I donā€™t dedicate anytime for abs.

But my core is affected by other factors, for example during deadlift I have to engage my core to remove load off my back, during muscle ups I have to engage my core, in running (sprints) the core plays a massive role staying up straight.

My core is indirectly affected by many exercises I do but no, I donā€™t do ā€œabs workoutsā€

8 Likes

This audio is crazy fast effective.

a friend gave me an ab roller and i explained to him I donā€™t like them mainly cause i canā€™t seem to be able to engage my core enough and would feel pain in my lower back instead of my core.

so i tried rolling, using caution and soon realized i was able to go all the way flat without even feeling any burning sensation in my core, or back problems.

still doing the same as before just kept playing this audio 2-3x daily.

17 Likes

Any recent ones @Zen ? Would love to see!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve started to work out my abs maybe once a week or every other week.

Iā€™ve seen a massive increase in core strength tho.

17 Likes

Congrats, man. Looks lethal. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the response! Awesome :fire:

2 Likes

Thanks, definitely a great audio.

A strong core is extremely beneficial especially in todayā€™s sitting society,

Less Back Pain

When you train your core, your lower back also gets stronger and healthier.

Run faster

Core strength is extra important for runners. Your core muscles keep your torso upright when you run and allows the pelvis, hips and lower back to work together more smoothly.

Enhance flexibility

Core exercises stabilize the lower back which is extremely helpful your ligaments and muscles

Improve balance, coordination, posture and brain power

As the back and abdominal area becomes stronger, the bodyā€™s balance and coordination also improves

9 Likes

:mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm: looking šŸŖØ solid man

3 Likes

Now I myself have never had a flat stomach truly. I do want to know this, when the stomach randomly twitches outsides of listening to this audio, would you guys say that itā€™s a sign that the fat is being destroyed?

Also when is the BEST time to listen to this audio? Before sleep? I use 3x BTW. I canā€™t say I have seen any changes yet as itā€™s my 2nd day using this audio after months, maybe my upper belly looks a bit smaller thatā€™s it.

@GoddessesAndGod @Zen you guys are the experts here from what i understand

1 Like

whats the best time to workout for you?

1 Like

I workout right after I wake up. But as for this audio goes I was thinking maybe before sleep. I tried it before sleep and I did not feel energized like I would if I actually worked out.

1 Like

Iā€™d say to use it at the end of your work out in the morning bro

4 Likes

2 small things I noticed. I donā€™t feel like eating all that special sauce from fast food and such. Iā€™m not craving that much sugar anymore.

And here is a real ā€œSTRUGGLEā€ now I keep on having to tighten my belt so that my jeans donā€™t fall off :rofl:

Iā€™m ready to see what happens a month from now.

SMALL UPDATE: Without sinking my stomach in I can now see the lower rib cage bone. I know that the recommended usage is 2 to 4x a day but since I have been on a little break from work since Thursday I have played this audio at least 10x a day. Once Iā€™m back to work Iā€™ll do 2 to 3 times a day.

9 Likes

Acquisition of abdominal definition problems haha

Congrats man, keep making em gains!

5 Likes

Do you guys listen to both this and Hardcore? Or mostly one or the other?