The Acquisition of Abdominal Definition

but you know there are free workout fields… right ?

3 Likes

This field definitely helps to get muscle gains, it has a mild workout/pump in it from the Muscles Hungry for Fat field as well as elements from Muscles Beyond Limits. Instead of the weight loss field, I would suggest:

1. Torsion Field
  2. Acquisition
  3. Core Strengthening
  4. Stomach toning

Maybe enhanced fat metabolism, or Muscles hungry for fat to get the full effect rather than just elements from Acquisition.

Most importantly though, do some actual Ab exercises: crunches, sit-ups, planks. Gotta put all those muscle stem cells to work!

5 Likes

And are you saying this field alone would not help me with stomach shrinking ?

Torsion field from what I know, allow fields that affect the body to have more effect/ be implemented better that’s why I use it before physical fields.
Yes I’m sure this field can shrink the stomach on its own, just may take a while.
It’s always a good idea to complement the fields by doing actions on your end if possible.

6 Likes

New perspective is definitely working. But others come and go. Mythic - 0 idea how it helps. Abs one will be the ultimate measurement , visibly for me. I love the music that’s why I keep listening. I like to be transparent, if it works great, if not, I think, we should tell that too. Some people are very biased and field starts to work on them within seconds. But, I never have experienced those so far. I have spent aprx 600 bucks , it better works lol.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mythic: New Release

1 Like

This is strong.

Dont overlisten guys :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

I listened today for an hour almost… So far not much. But, usually I listen 2 or 3 times.

Guess this is just a suggestion for mere mortals, eh?

3 Likes

It is!!

You can always go beyond limits!!!

7 Likes

Hello beautiful people!!!

How are you six packs doing with this field?
Is this one a good addition to Muscle beyond limits and St. Biceps? What do all the pumping folks say :slight_smile:

I wish y’all a nice weekend!!!

3 Likes

Hi @johnathan4all

I discovered Sapien a few years back. In my experience, many of his fields have been extremely effective, some pretty quickly and some over time.
There’s been a few that I didn’t get the results maybe as quickly as all the others, and only a couple that I didn’t get any results from, but when I used subconscious limits remover it helped.
Everyone is different and responds differently to the frequencies- also I find that if you tell yourself
“I allow and accept this frequency to work instantly and with total ease now- thank you you for healing me at a physical and cellular level”
can change the above or add in whatever feels right for you…
I definitely think this helps- also visualise and feeling the change as though it’s happening and happened already……

I definitely wouldn’t discount all of Sapien’s because 1 or a few didn’t have the results you wanted.
I’m my opinion you would be missing out on these very special gifts he’s provided for us. Also y never have to pay for fields- he’s provided so many that are free and 100% help many people.
I have had great results with thr muscles hungry for fat one and cardarine- which are completey free
Haven’t tried the one you purchased- so can’t say anything about that.
Also I found the fewer I play the better results I get. Sometimes to many can lessen the effect.
Also some have been very effective in the past and less effective when I’ve played 1 year later. - I thinks it’s because I am using too many frequencies so I cut back and notice a very big difference.

Hope this helps

7 Likes

@ELA2200, I could not have said it better. Thank you for this post!

2 Likes

This works very well if one sticks to a good plan. I used it alternatively with MBL for a week with a good progress , but didn’t stick to any particular diet … If I maintain good diet I am sure I could be flaunting my 8 pack now :grin:
But still sticking to the plan to get that hidden solar 8pack Muskles out of the fatty clouds.
It’s not far, atleast for me.
Btw I follow only Sapien Gym, ++ eat and digest everything kind of diet now.

8 Likes

Nice :+1:t5:,So how did you alternate between this and MBL ? For example you played this on , let’s say Mon, wed, Fri and MBL on Tues,Thurs, and Sat ….kinda right ? Sounds legit cause I’m thinking maybe playing both together back to back on the same day might be counteractive due to each of their way of mechanism working on fat . I might be wrong to assume though.

1 Like

You are absolutely right about alternating days and the logic. My experience on day 1 is , I played both on same day and I felt it’s draining. So experimented like this and seems working good.
Because of the reason we can convert fat into muscle, I am on ‘eat all’ decent diet with no particular restrictions. But Most of the time I listen to my body what fuel it needs.

6 Likes

Not sure yet, but Let’s see If I can flaunt my abs here in the forum sometime this year :partying_face::partying_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Thanks man , will try that from now . I too felt very draining playing both for the recommended times each back to back ,and the weird part was ,felt alittle bloated and actually fatter around the tummy and sides . Will experiment with your method . Thanks .

1 Like

All the best and share ur experience. Just to add, I did also take breaks in between , nothing like planned schedule. It’s just like whenever I feel like I cant fuel enough I wasn’t playing either this field or Mbl.

2 Likes