The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

I am absolutely loving this field.

One because this is like an all day boost of energy, unbelievable how much energy all day long i feel with this. I used to nap after work, like mandatory, to relax and decompress but i havent needed it the past 2 days at all.

Also joyful, happy little ray of sunshine all day long its how ive felt

But also because i am an acupressure practitioner for years, and i have been to few acupuncture sessions too. Unfortunately not many super expert in acupuncture where ive lived, and thats why i decided to take on the acupressure course, so somehow i could perform it on myself and family.
So i know quite a lot about their benefits.

First of all above the obvious mentioned in the fields description, know that acupuncture is a great help to lose weight. Specially weight that has been gained through stress.

But let me also tell you all the things you can work on/heal or gain through the help of this field and where in the body the point of said aim is located so you know this actually reach it all:
And also know that every time you are lacking something mentioned below or are stuck on an emotion listed, means the energy is also stuck on those points, and or the energy cannot properly flow.

Anger (4th toe, side of the elbow, between big toe and 2nd toe)

Assertiveness (big toe bottom corner)

Calmness (top side of the hand, inside of the lower leg, front of the leg 4 fingers below kneecap)

Clarity of Mind (near the wrist pinky side)

Concentration ( same as above)

Decisiveness (outer part of the 4th toe)

Depression (foot, 3 fingers with from the edge)

Distractability (same as decisiveness and clarity of mind)

Emotions (too much) (middle of the palm-side of the wrist)

Emptiness (top of the chest, under the shoulder, on the upper arm)

ENERGY (same as calmness)

Excitement (too much like it balances so wont end up drained or the opposite after it wears off, like for people with ADHD) same as Emotions

Expressiveness (lower arm top side)

Fear (inside of the foot half way after achilles tendon, also near the achilles tendon with the lower part of the ankle-bone, and directly below the middle of the ankle and 4 fingers up the ankle inside of leg)

Feelings (to open up and let yourself feel) same as expressiveness)

Focus (same as anger, near the ear before the small projection in front of the ear canal)

Grief (2 fingers below wrist on the side of the arm, palm side of the wrist in the depression beneath the thumb)

Inner worth (same as emptiness)

Internal emptiness (same as above)

Irritability (same as calmness)

Listen to One’s heart (yep there are points in the body for this) same as focus

Longing (helps to overcome break ups) same as emptiness and grief

Nervous (same as calmness)

Passivity (same as assertiveness)

Relax (same as calmness and depression)

Restlessness (same as fear)

Feeling secure (same as calmness)

Self - esteem (same as assertiveness and passivity)

Self - expression (same as expressiveness)

Sensitivity (bottom part of the ear, behind the earlobe)

Shyness (same as assertiveness)

Spiritual emptiness (same as grief)

Stability (same as calmness)

Stamina (same as above)

Thinking too much (same as stability and calmness)

Timidity (same as anger and calmness)

Unblock emotions (same as depression)

Unemotional (same as expressiveness)

Vision (same as fear wink wink :woman_shrugging:t2: )

Will (same as fear)

Worrying (same as relax and timidity)

:crazy_face::raised_hands:t3::two_hearts:

57 Likes

Very nice, this will be one of the next purchases

7 Likes

Mmmm, really like this one.

A lot of signs that energy is starting to flow freely: Slight soreness from my shoulders down to lower back, increased mental clarity, slightly dizzy now and then, better digestion, flushing out excess water, emotional release, better sleep quality, feeling energized, some rash on upper arms, feeling inspired in general…

Read somewhere about spirit points, must check that out again…:wink:

29 Likes

Hugely recommended field, agree completely with Pia and Luna above for the benefits (at least that’s how I felt yesterday).

Though I’d recommend caution to begin, this is like visiting a true Healer (and a good one), we wouldn’t get 10 sessions a day, would we? :grin:

I played it many times yesterday, then decided to loop it at night. Bad idea for the last part, I woke up at 2am super agitated, turned it off, then woke up this morning a wreck.

Had to take two long naps, along with a very heavy day emotionally. Been a while I haven’t gone though such a deep detox.

Yes Captain protects us from being stupid, but if we push things… :rofl:

Ps: feeling more than 3 times a day is fine though, I’d just go easy on the first days and not loop it if you are new to acupuncture/pressure.
Good reminder that Captain’s fields are powerful.

27 Likes

Initially I would set it as the Plasma Protocol, 3 times a day, then only after trying it I would listen to it more. In my opinion it must be calibrated, tailored to each person.

5 Likes

Lol i keep looooooping it to the end of timesss and i feel great.

Lots of blockages were release there then ;)

But good warning for others just in case.

Im now listening x like 5 times and the Microkinesi x 5 too after a nice shower before bed and had let playing in my room the spa smelly audios :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Spa Days?

2 Likes

No.

Your signature one + the other essences :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Yeah, my boldness was partly due to reading your comment about looping it and forgetting you’ve got more mileage than me regarding energy works :rofl:

Good lesson :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Hi :full_moon_with_face: Do you recommend this video to alleviate the tension syndrome that I suffer in the cervical and shoulder areas? I really need to get a deep relax after my long study days for a vital exam in my professional life :massage_woman:

5 Likes

i dont have this so i cant answer that, have you tried muscle massage from the spa days album? paired with e.g. cosmo volt?

6 Likes

I’m new here so first of all thank you for your reply and
your advices! I would try de audios you recommended me :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :)

6 Likes

question, what does the effects from the audio feel like? pricks on the skin? I’m unable to buy it not do to me being broke, but the person who manages my account (Father) won’t “pay for a sound”

2 Likes

Well then listen to the free ones, there are many of them.

5 Likes

you can listen to the Acupressure on youtube. you can also ask your father to listen and feel what the audio does

13 Likes

Yes it can help

2 Likes

Acupressure - Energetic Alchemy from Amazon

5 Likes

I think this helping me for an eczema inside my left ear.
I don’t listening to anything else for health other than this since last week
I searched for acupuncture + eczema and I have found acupuncture can relief eczema.

11 Likes

Also check for some fungal infections, this might also be the cause of eczema as I have recently discovered

7 Likes