The Advantageous Brain Plan

I was thinking more of maybe like enhance visual processing, with BNDF, and those ones. But I did use the lateral scolosis and multiple scoliosis fields as well. Since they also use build nerve endings. Which would also mean I would maybe have a strengthen nerve ending for specific muscle groups or I would be able to utilize my body parts a bit better. However, pretty sure dream has a field for building neurons specifically especially the permanent brain ehancer and genius one. I think those will work finesse with this mythical field.

1 Like

Got it. Makes sense. Everyday feels like a discovery again finding this space. God bless!

1 Like

God bless!:blush:

Oh forgot to mention the best one probably the most important one would be enhanced brain hemisphere connectivity. That has BNDF and it makes neurons. Also the super genius one.

1 Like

So I played this about 5x today along with Order by 3 5x and Plasma Flaunt 3x and a bunch of other ones… I went for hiking and was super thirsty. Everything felt surreal, vivid colors and the landscape looked more 3D. I was calm and had essence of faith playing in the background while hiking. It was really nice… like in heaven… I came home… started drinking water… mouth still feels dry… and had a nose bleed… I guess take it easy… drink more water…

3 Likes

BTW, according to this post, Plasma Flaunt has plasma brain in it… The Plasma Flaunt - #225 by Beltloop

I’m gonna buy the smart stem cells anyway since that one is not in plasma flaunt. I wonder if smart stem cells can help you lose weight lol

3 Likes

I’ll drop this here, not a reply to anyone.

it’s not hard to make your mind this clean and sharp. What is hard to do is making it so permanently. It’s not a boost.

I can foresee a situation where some people fail to notice the overgrowth because this will make their mind clearer. It would end up compensating and not amounting to much or they may not realize 100% of the benefits of this one since much of the improvement would be offset by the overgrowth. Making people careless in a sense.

So, be careful

12 Likes

What do you mean by overgrowth? How should we use this to have safe long lasting permanent results?

This is what can happen when one abuses other brain fields (not this one), specifically brain wiring fields.

There already is a solution: plasma brain. It’s like brain hygiene.

I said that because I assume many people here also use other brain fields.

This field does not cause overgrowth or other symptoms, it doesn’t.

9 Likes

Ok, got it. Will use Adv brain only with plasma brain. just to be safe. Is overgrowth what causes things like autism?

Yes.

It’s safe to use with other fields as long as you don’t abuse the other wiring fields (beyond 3-4 listens).

If you abuse, get the plasma brain supplement and there is no limit per day.

Again, I was just anticipating some issues that may arise for some people who don’t anticipate.

6 Likes

Just did 1 loop of plasma brain… feels… yummy for the brain… if that makes sense… also brain feels tingling… what a day!

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can we use a time-condensing field, such as M.E.F. dynamics shorts booster or Quadible Integrity’s time modulator, with these fields of yours?

Thank you

1 Like

@Pano

These are all Dreamweaver’s fields. I’m just a sidekick.
Also, I’m not familiar with these other creators. Feel free to use your best judgement.

3 Likes

Thank you for the quick reply and insight.

@Captain_Nemo can I get your thoughts?

Much appreciated.

Dream doesnt usually deal with other creators

Thats something you have to decide/experiment with on your own.

3 Likes

It’ll work just fine just do what you think is best. At the very end of the day it all comes down to how you perceive what’s best for you and how you utilize it and how you experimented it and found the best solution. No one knows the answer but you.

3 Likes

Thank you

Appreciate the response

1 Like