The Plasma Flaunt

Great things to be learnt from here… totally awesome :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I do have The Eternal NFT.

This is more like a fast acting Eternal NFT where the effects are compressed into the listening time. Eternal NFT is working great for me but it seems its supposed to be a lot more gentle than this.

So I suppose you can get all the benefits of The Eternal NFT from this, or many of the health related effects. I was able to play this 6 times the first day I got it since I had the Eternal NFT earlier. I did have to sleep for a while, about 2 hours, then I went out and wasn’t particularly drowsy or anything.

I believe so. Energy testing is never 100% but my skin and my hair look amazing right now and many women have been checking me out. There’s a reason there’s a peacock as the field image.

It doesn’t seem that it has a 1:1 version of plasma teeth, but it has something for teeth regeneration. I believe Eternal does have something for teeth too, so I can’t be certain if its from Eternal or this, but I’d attribute the new clean feeling in my teeth to this.

You can also refer to @skyhigh’s post about this.

29 Likes

I think he would love to hear testimonies, and I think we all would as well :)

3 Likes

:point_up_2:

A lot of things are going on but i can’t put my finger on it, probably healing. I just surrender to it. I don’t really have a detox even after 2 x 6 times of listening spread over the whole day but there’s a nervousness in my body which is a bit annoying…

11 Likes

So excited to have it , … I’m hoping will help with brain tumor ?

Yesterday listen 5 time + Tower of Power
I had pain in the chest and stomach as some energy is breaking I felt empty … lonely

Today I feel light , had a lot of power at work strong physical power.

But feeling of emptynes is still there or maybe it’s very deep tiredness …don’t know !

10 Likes

Just a handy list of fields this can replace.

I energy tested all of this and that means there is always the possibility that I am wrong. Still, everything on this list tested positive for being in this field in one way or another. If its not the exact field, its either something better or similar enough for the energy test to pick up on.

Free Fields:

Plasma Beach
Skin Regeneration
Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal
Ear Inflammation Help
Throat and Chords
Just The Knees
Prostate Health
Skin Scarring Repair
Blood Brain Barrier Repair
DNA Repair
Thyroid Healing
Far Infrared (seems to be targeted for the blood healing)
Pancreas Regeneration
Lung Restoration
UV-C Light (Seems targeted, not sure what the target is)
AMPK
Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorption
Nerve Damage Help
Lung Antioxidiant Complex
Heart Inflammation Reduction and Healing
Feet Rejuvenation
Hand Rejuvenation
Teeth Regeneration
Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex
Antioxidant Field
Eye Regeneration
Ear Regeneration
Underarm regeneration
Endocrine System Rejuvenation
Kidney and Adrenal Healing
Stomach Healing
Intestine Healing
Brain Regeneration
Joint Regeneration
Bacteria Destroyer (Seems targeted. Definitely affects the teeth, not sure what else it affects. Does not affect digestion so you won’t need to worry about repopulating probiotics)
Advanced Detox
Stem Cells Targeted Everywhere (All major organs, organ systems, skin, hair, everything)
Acne Treatment (Not Acne Ablation, but something like the old field)
Parasite Destroyer
Brain Refresher
Dark Circles Removal
Deep Organ Cleanse
Shiny and Revitalized Hair
Face Lift and Toning
Collagen Booster 2.0
Internal Organ Massage
Nerve stimulation and healing
Glycolysis
Fungus Destroyer
Gallbladder help
TMJ Dysfunction
Liver Fat Reducer
Restoration From The Long Haul
Hemorrhoids, Fissures, Other Anal Matters
Enhanced Cholesterol Reduction
Ear Wax Softener
Lymphatic system healing
Intestinal Ulcers Healing
Brain Dancer
Torsion Field
Basal Ganglia Massage
Smart Skin Tightener
Enhanced Organ Functioning
The Force of Life
Nail Growth and Repair
Bone Massage
Integratron Stimulant
Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connection
Attention and focus
Herpes 1 and 2 treaatment
Hair Growth Booster
Auto Immune Reversal
Gray Hair Restoration
Gum Regeneration
Hair Loss Treatment
Teeth Whitener

Paid Fields

Advanced Healing
Plasma Combo
Plasma Glass Skin
Plasma Hair
Plasma Brain of Youth extended to the entire nervous system
Hakuin’s Healing Egg
Blood Purifier +
Hydrogen accumulation and fission
Hyperbaric compressor
Brain massage

81 Likes

Smart Stem Cells or is that already included in the combo?

6 Likes

How do you energy test?

Unfortunately no Smart Stem Cells.

It has “dumb” stem cells, but they work much better than the earlier fields. It seems the way they’re able to search out inflammation and things that need to be healed has improved drastically.

The only difference is that it seems your body won’t hold any in reserve if they’re not being used like Smart Stem Cells.

How do I specifcally energy test? Or how do you energy test in general (which is what I believe you’re asking)? Just try YoutTube if you want to learn and then practice.

16 Likes

Yeah it’s fine.

Water quality is better here… your drinking water probably comes from alpine lakes 🤷
I don’t think e.g. fluoride is added to the water anywhere in Europe - it’s not in the east and also not where I live. I’m not sure on your side of the border.
But generally if water quality is good, you don’t need to spend extra on other stuff.

Its more consumerism than anything imo (unless someone doesn’t have access to safe tap water). If you’re worried you filter extra at home.

My opinion at least.

3 Likes

En Chine, le paon est signe de paix, de prospérité et de beauté, ce qu’exprime son plumage paré de toutes les couleurs. En Inde, il y a 4 000 ans, le paon, déjà, est un symbole d’immortalité et de fertilité. En Occident, la chute et la repousse de ses plumes au printemps étaient interprétées dans l’art Chrétien comme un symbole de renouveau et de résurrection.

8 Likes

Translated to:
“In China, the peacock is a sign of peace, prosperity and beauty, which is expressed by its colorful plumage. In India, 4,000 years ago, the peacock was already a symbol of immortality and fertility. In the West, the fall and regrowth of its feathers in spring was interpreted in Christian art as a symbol of renewal and resurrection.”

13 Likes

I tried to buy it now, but gumroad is not accepting paypal anymore. I have bought from Sapien Shop and Soundwave many times without any Paypal issue.

Ayyo! Can you at least hint Cap what you think of Beltloops reading. Seriously would be so awesome.
If you are feeling extra generous you’ll maybe even confirm :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::sunglasses::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:
Gratitude always for you cap i hope you’ll let us know!!! ayyyo

8 Likes

I do not think he has added all of them may be only Plasma Combo and 1 or 2 extra

1 Like

Thank you so much for this @Beltloop. It’s super helpful for us to trim down and optimize our stacks. I was just wondering if anything in this field targets bone marrow also. Would you know?

2 Likes

Check out Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields. I believe Sammy is using PayPal invoices, so that could be an option for you.

Those sites are different from Gumroad, so what you had once been able to do on those sites doesn’t necessarily translate to the Gumroad shop. Even Soundweave had its Paypal issue. Plus things are changing. If you’d like some insight on this topic, you can read the Charge Back Black List thread.

6 Likes

Thanks for the information WellBeing.

3 Likes

The skin in my face looks fabulous! I have to admit i did listen 15 x on my first day yesterday…
:blush:

19 Likes

agree! I woke up this morning and found that the skin on my face is smooth

11 Likes