The Plasma Flaunt

Thank you so much Captain

1 Like

Wouldn’t even think about it, thanks broski

5 Likes

Sorry tried to edit my deleted comment above and apparently it made a new comment lol- Question answered

1 Like

Thanks, Captain - beautiful field. Gradeius will appreciate it. :)

5 Likes

Pffft, VERY much so. Tis getting dark out there. But since out there is a reflection of in here there’s always something that can be done.

Going to assume, hopefully correctly, that I can indeed play this to my mammy and see results for her. My teenage son might even listen to this one without complaining about the music. If not then I’ll maybe need to disown him for terrible taste :joy:

17 Likes

I have a necklace with a Tesla coil in it- would it be inadvisable to wear it since I am using this field with the violet ray?

Or does it not matter

6 Likes

Speaking of water, other manufacturers on YT talk about drinking extra purified water; for this field and PP, can normal water that you buy in shops or supermarkets be enough to obtain detoxifying effects?

Theres this Japanese activated bamboo charcoal you can buy to put in a jar of water that will purify it, of you’re worried and don’t want to spend a lot on a berkey or such like. Though I would not be without my berkey now. Better than buying plastic bottles and MUCH better than Glasgow tap water that tastes like a swimming pool to me. :joy:
I cannot remember the exact name of the bamboo, of someone knows please do share. Though I imagine a Google search will yield instant results with that so probably no real need.

3 Likes

yep!

47 Likes

I’ve been playing this much more than 2-3 times and haven’t noticed any issues for me (YMMV of course), I say if your body can handle it, go ahead! (Unless Captain explicitly says that may be unsafe to to do)

1 Like

I’m thinking it does not matter.

3 Likes

Thank you @Rosechalice :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

you did? only for this field?

you a superhero!

have lost my sentences really @Captain_Nemo !

thank you also that it is cheaper then the previous!

10 Likes

@Gnosticmedic27 you can share with family as per the norm. :heart::pray::heart:

10 Likes

Wow I’m glad to hear that!

9 Likes

Me too me too ME TOO! :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

9 Likes

i account imediately: gave it to my mother and my mother in law…thank you again @Captain_Nemo!

if you would like i have an idea esp for this audio to create a topic saying to whom we have shared it… as an accountability.? or it is too much info :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I rubbed some magnesium oil on my temples and played Plasma Flaunt once. Within a minute after, a migraine aura was gone. Thanks, Dream Team! :slight_smile: :partying_face: :hugs:

19 Likes

Yes. The key to water is that it helps the body flush out the toxins released from the fields and from your healing. You don’t need special water for that. But you do want water for that (as opposed to coffee, tea, soda, etc.) because many of those other beverages are dehydrating (rather then the hydrating nature of water). When your body dehydrates, it can’t flush out the toxins that you’ve released and, if the dehydration is severe (too strong a word?) enough, you can wind up retoxifying yourself as the body is tries to keep itself hydrated with the fluids that are already in your body.

(Huh, I think I need to get something to drink. :slightly_smiling_face: )

9 Likes