The Advantageous Brain Plan

I agree with that, please make it happen I couldnt buy all latest fields on gumroud since paypal isnt an option there anymore sadly but this field is way to big to let it rot on gumroad

3 Likes

I think Dream got the message about the store requests :slight_smile:

I understand the predicament, it’s just not productive and will eventually derail the threads

16 Likes

Hi Phillip. If I purchase Manhattan, Wholistic, & Brain Plan, will they work for my Wife & Children as well?

2 Likes

@RSusilo80
Yes

3 Likes

Thank U Very Much Philip

1 Like

your first blood and kids. But neither you nor they can use it for selling purposes. Then it won’t work with them any longer. The intention is to use it within the family and not to sell it to someone else for monetary purposes.

Is there an advantage to looping The Advantageous Brain Plan? I mean, do things progressively get better at all times, or is there kind of a cap on things after all the relevant genes become activated? Or would one need to periodically play the field to maintain the gene activation?

1 Like

I certainly think so

5 Likes

Which one of the brain fields do you think would help most with getting better at chess?

2 Likes

Manhattan method then this one

7 Likes

Could this help with psychic improvements?
I mean this has to act on all brain regions, for sure.
I guess too you should play this consistently for a long time to max its benefits.

there you go

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan would this field or which combination of your brain fields that have been released so far help with programming?

I’ve been looping all day not sure what I noticed. Does this give me photographic memory and stuff? I’ll update everyday.

This is day 1 : Feeling not much change maybe alittle boost in fields other than that nothing else.

1 Like

I guess it boosts fluid and quantitative Reasoning, Working memory, visuo-spatial processing and short-and long-term memory. Basically all components of general intelligence

1 Like

Haven’t seen much of an improvement yet in terms of that but I trust dreams stuff. I’m sure it’ll happen sooner or later :laughing:. But for now day 1 I feel nothing. Maybe a bit boost on other fields. But other than that for now it’s as usual.

2 Likes

I think this is an helpful review with good choices of words for the most part, at least I felt the same.

5 Likes

So the main purpose of this field is to give mental clarity? And just an overall fix to how a brain is suppose to function? Or can it actually give like a boost in pshycic functions or help me get photographic memory? Because I’ve been trying soooo hard to get photographic memory I can’t seem too. :sweat_smile: I’m like a fish stuck in a rat hole that’s trying to get out but can’t find the sea.

So guys day 2 update. Yes my day was good XD. I’ve officially looped the field more than 100 times, I still don’t feel a difference hmmm not really sure what it is doing. But this morning I had a talk with someone but my words seem to not come out right for some reason like I couldn’t think properly. So I thought is this field making me dumber? :rofl::rofl::rofl: so I continued my day. Then I went to the mall and saw a man passed out right beside the sky train station. He looked dead. However, no body was giving a two shoes. Hundreds of people just walked by like it was nothing. So I had to call the ambulance for the guy. And hmmm how do I put this. My words were more fluid. It’s like hmmm I unintentionally not knowing I was using my brain was able to speak very well. Also, I guess it did give me some clarity of the head and kind of like fixing a car that was broken or not driving really well. Not entirely sure. But I did feel a change. But at the same time I do talk with many people, and considered myself actually a very critical thinker. Not entirely sure how the field is working still. I mean the talk I had in the beginning could have gone better if I slept a bit more as well. Any variable could have caused me to feel that way. So I don’t have concrete evidence, but based on the field. As of now this is how I am feeling. However, it does very much seem to boost other fields not just for the brain.

3 Likes

You should listen to plasma brain

1 Like