The Advantageous Brain Plan

Would plasma brain give me photographic memory?

1 Like

no, it will get rid of the side effects of looping brain audios, also making your brain more healthy giving it the ablity to perform at top speed. by reomving toxic in cells and so on

1 Like

The description doesn’t mention anything about looping though? I already tried brain regeneration. Also I have plasma flaunt which I think also gives plasma to the brain?

2 Likes

which plasma brain or this field, or this field

@DR_MANHATTAN is the one to ask how many times you should play this field,

But it does say not for the faint, so am pretty sure ur meant to take it easy, but i recommend plasma brain because it helps get rid of side effects

yes i think it includes plasma brain, but it might work on a 100 other issues before it gets to your brain, you never know.

1 Like

True true I gotta hit hard with plasma flaunt :laughing: but as of now this field the brain I don’t see any negative side effects from it yet.

1 Like

It seem to make your brain more receptive.

2 Likes

Yup I noticed for sure :grin: but I’m guessing this field will take some time to work because it’s a permanent change to the brain structure so it might take a month or 2 for it to fully develop this I’m posting my journey :grin:

@PenguinTime

Seems like you are relatively new, welcome ! :slight_smile:

Maybe you can share a summary of the improvements you happen to notice in a week or every few days, to give it time to breathe…

@everybodyelse take a page from PenguinTime and share your results whenever you are ready.

6 Likes

Thank you thank you. I am welcomed :laughing:. I’ll share every few days to a week. I’m actually really excited for the results :grin:.

3 Likes

:astonished: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yup XD​:laughing:🥲 hope I’ll be fine :grin:

I think it’s too exaggerated for a brain field.

XD maybe not sure. We will have to see. I’m sure dream gave it a mythical class for a reason.

Only one note for this field, can I use ear buds or only phone speaker? Maybe I haven’t seen drastic change because I use earbuds :joy:?

Both is fine but i prefer speaker.

2 Likes

Thank you for the response. I actually do have some things I’m noticing so I’ll update after a week use.

Hiyah​:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:, so day 4 of this advantage field. Well I realized why I was so dumb on day 2 it’s because I slept near the fridge. And the EMF didn’t let me sleep properly. :rofl::rofl::rofl: But listening to this field it’s like hmmm I can decide better and think more clearly of what I have to do and what goals I have to achieve. Also my responsibilities. It didn’t necessarily enhance my memory or anything else Yet. But it does definitely make you think more clearly. it’s like you think a bit more strategically without even noticing. Like hmmm how do you explain. Like you know when you act mindlessly annd mess up? This one helps you anct mindlessly annd not mess up​:rofl::rofl::rofl: Also, there is a boost to other fields for sure. I still haven’t achieve photographic memory. Which I’m trying to. It’s been soo long 🥲

3 Likes

It will improve the connections you already have, the more you have, the more you will get

7 Likes

Hmmm
I don’t remember promising that, I try to find where I mentioned it

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy:

5 Likes