The Advantageous Brain Plan

If your goal is developing photographic memory, you should get Negen Lingual.

The permanent Brain Enhancement should also help for that.

This field here is more for increasing your general/fluid Intelligence ( IQ ), if I got it correctly.

4 Likes

dont forget

EVP

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I would try the enhanced visual processing field from YouTube/ patreon with the specific wiring for it.

@Dyslexic_Professor was quicker

5 Likes

Right, forgot about it.

1 Like

I just got this and gave it 3 loops. I feel calm, my brain feels happy. Less anxiety and worries too. I know when I take Adderall my ability to focus and cogitate increases by 100x. When I don’t take it I feel like I’m turning into a turtle with mild fears and anxiety.

I hope this field can help me maintain Adderall level of focus, cogitation abilities, and calmness without having to kill myself with the pills.

I’m also curious what if I stacked it with plasma flaunt and/or order by 3…

I think so, but let us know :slight_smile:

Not sure if it’s a question I personally don’t know, I don’t use either of them.

3 Likes

I’d like to know that as well, If this field enhances our brain capacity by creating new connections, neurogenesis, activating certain genes for greater cognitive abilities?

I will test it out and share my thoughts on stacking with PF and O3. I figure PF has plasma brain in it (I think) so that should be good. O3 feels so nourishing like I’m absorbing sunlight into my being so maybe some of that energy might used to enhance the brain.

Right now I’m on my 5th play of Adv Brain and it feels really good!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t assume that plasma flaunt has every single subfield of plasma brain or that it would be as potent inside a much bigger field.

I know many people have been saying it, I don’t see why

While it should heal brain damage, plasma brain didn’t just heal, it anticipated the symptoms of brain field abuse which I don’t think it would make sense for plasma flaunt to do as it’s not specialized in that area.

7 Likes

Ok noted. I recall reading plasma brain is part of the how smart are smart stem right?

It’s inside the bundle, but it’s a stand alone field made after smart stem cell that was added into it as a bonus from Captain

3 Likes

Ok. I don’t see bundle anywhere. So just to clarify, if I buy this package I will get plasma brain?

Thanks

This is the reuploaded version.
I’m not sure if it’s still included

If someone has bought it, let us know

2 Likes

Ok, maybe Dream can clarify for all of us.

@Dreamweaver can you clarify the following for us:

1. how do we buy plasma brain? Is it included in this gumroad package? How smart are stem cells?

2. is plasma brain included in plasma flaunt? Are all the subfields of plasma brain covered in plasma flaunt?

Thank you

1 Like

I’m getting the sense that this field doesn’t necessarily make you smart. It gives you the potential of making you smarter. Basically, enhancing the structure soo your brain has more space to make the neurons necessary to make you smarter? And also, enhances your ability to intake brain fields better as it enhances your neuron expanding capabilities and structure the brain in a way that it can process faster? Correct me if I’m wrong.

Oh this field doesn’t give me photographic memory? Welp :sweat_smile: well I still like it. :laughing:. I tried enhanced visual field and still no luck with photographic memory. Dayummmm why is it soo hard to get photographic memory. 🥲

Personally for strategy, I think I have always been good. There was a time where I had to strategize for my life for more than a year. Death or life situation against a whole country. :rofl::rofl: I was dumb enough to visit a super dangerous country alone just to help people out. Well I went broke cause of it though. But worth it. I lived daily planning my life out in a way I don’t die thinking about escape routes and all that.

I think it all started maybe when I stopped going to school. I dropped out of uni because I was bullied for no apparent reason. I had to rest for a long time self studying well on things I liked. Yes, I only have a high school diploma you can laugh all you want. I’m not embarrassed, I honestly don’t care. Well, back to my story I think this enhanced my brain the most thus, somehow I did beat people at chess who played for years. And I don’t even play at all just know the rules. My first chess game I tied with a master player. :rofl::rofl::rofl: He got pissed off and I was like first time luck. :smirk: After I got vaxed though feel like I became dumb soo I bought this field because I wanted my original brain back. But I do see improvements. Forgot to mention this but my brain is more receptive to information. Meaning if I read something I memorize and understand it better. Realized this last night. Also, I think the best way to become smarter really is do what you love. Do what spikes your curiosity. Do what makes you critically think about what you love. And just enjoy it. Doesn’t matter what the world think. You do you. You do what’s best for you. And you’ll become a genius.

3 Likes

yeah, got both audios when I´ve bought it.

4 Likes

In my opinion, you watched too many movies.

See, Hollywood writers are not that smart, it’s easier to create an imaginary genius by maxing our basic abilities such as focus and memory than imagining the unknown and coming up with original ideas. Hence photographic memory is a useful cheat.

Now, in real life i think it’s either OCD leading to a great autobiographical memory, the obsessive focus on your memories pushes you to revisit them which some maniac achieved but they are not mentally healthy at all. Hence why they don’t work at NASA. It’s not that useful either.

second, some artist related to the visual arts can filter and break down visual scenery into easy, logical pieces to be reconstructed later. This is a learned skill that can appear as photographic memory, but it’s hardwire mnemonics.

The human mind didn’t evolve for that.
Now some people have a great memory for concepts not because they have a mental photograph of books, but because they develop ann intuitive understanding of every piece and can reconstruct it logically, they see the principles around them. It’s a learned perception acquired through practice but they were predisposed with great intelligence (which you can easily get here). It’s not limited or specific to visual informations.

Now, there are ways to greatly boost memory that are yet to be made into fields. I won’t write too much about it yet.

It’s best not to get too obsessive with comic book superpowers.

If you understand, you don’t need to remember. With increased perception, things become obvious.

17 Likes

Didn’t know smart stem cells has plasma brain. Yeah I was curious to where I can get plasma brain. :sweat_smile:.

I personally don’t think the plasma flaunt has a brain field because I only felt the healing done on my brain after using brain regeneration and brain refresher. These two fields combined are lit. :fire:

2 Likes

Death not :fire:lit. :laughing:

1 Like

You´ll surely enjoy Plasma brain then.

1 Like