The Air Revitalizer

I am aware of it. The most important is the well-being effect on the health of this audio, the negentropic negative ions :slightly_smiling_face:.

The eucalyptus and rosemary smell is a bonus :relieved:.

I will moisten a bath towel and hang it on a radiator for a few hours to add a little humidity :wink: .
burnt paper made me think of adding carbon. I will test this also. Burn a simple candle for example.

Air and water with the negentropic effect … a wonder :ok_hand:

This audio type will make Sapien Medicine known more quickly but gently, discreetly, so as not to attract bad ears …

This light will pick up gently to dispel the darkness.

The power of morphic fields.

What is that ?

Do you want to have a preview?

Listen to this, explore this path, a beautiful journey full of surprises awaits you
:atom_symbol::notes:

Thank you to you Captain nemo and to the whole Sapiens Medicine team :sunny:

:relieved::pray:

11 Likes

I will find out about this practice, maybe
that it can help me find a more sensitive sense of smell and bring me other good things. Good breathing is very important for maintaining good health.

Thanks for the info :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sunny:

6 Likes

I have this field playing in my room pretty much 24/7 on and old iPhone of mine, I don’t get any of the scents but as others have said here, you don’t have to be able to get the smells to get the benefits of those field

7 Likes

What volume do you listen to? Is your room usually drier or more humid?

I am fully aware that it works without there being a smell. I indicated it on the previous message :wink:.

It is simply to feel a new sensory experience of the capacities of the morphic fields :grin:.

I look forward to the release on Patreon. there is no possibility with
Youtube to listen to it screen off. It should stay on constantly.

Some interesting information on negative ions that I have included on a site:

What is the impact of these negative ions?
All natural elements have electrical value. Our cells are also subject to this rule with positive charges on the outside and negative charges on the inside. One of the explanations for the impact of negative ions would be the facilitating effect of transmembrane transport at the level of cells, which would restore certain disturbed functions.

In a way closer to us, negative ions, which are for the most part oxygen ions, are found in mountains, at the level of plants and forests, at the foot of waterfalls, that is to say in places of deep well-being.

Conversely, positive ions, which would have a negative impact, are found in atmospheric pollution, in air-conditioned rooms, in fog or during a change of weather.

Thus, the quality of the air we breathe, up to a volume of 12,000 liters, or nearly 15 kg / day, is an important element of our health and well-being beyond allergy and disease problems. 'asthma.
We are aware of better breathing and well-being in the countryside, in the mountains, by the sea or near a source or a waterfall without knowing that the air is particularly rich in negative ions.

Ionization would have an impact of metabolic stabilization or bio-stimulation of our body, that is to say that ionization would act to prevent disruption of certain functions of our body.
The degradation of our air quality and peaks in pollution do not make us all sick. The drop in negative ions would therefore not have a directly deleterious impact because our body is able to adapt.
On the other hand, in some of us who have a fragile organism or who are more sensitive, negative ions or the good ionic balance of our air would allow us to defend ourselves, to have a preventive action by stimulating and optimizing our metabolism.
We talk about bio-stimulation because we are content to stimulate, maintain or restore a balance, to revive the functions of the body so that they react again at best. We can call these bio-stimulation techniques “alternative medicine” or “alternative medicine”.

Between individuals, there is a great variability of perception and receptivity to these phenomena.

Dr Hervé Robert, in his remarkable book “Ionization Health-Vitality: The benefits of negative ions” published in 2008, reported a large number of positive results on health: improvement of our tone, reduction of fatigue, improvement of our mood, reduction of infections and impacts on our cardiovascular and respiratory functions. However, few studies have been carried out in France, where for a long time, curative medicine has prevailed over preventive medicine.

What is the impact of these negative ions on sleep?
The action of negative ions on sleep is due to the decrease in the concentration of serotonin in the brain and blood. Serotonin is an essential neurotransmitter for regulating mood and our sleep-wake balance. Its regulation improves our mood and sleepiness

In addition, negative ions by promoting calm and relaxation, allow good preparation for sleep.

Experimentally, as reported by Dr. Hervé Robert, after 30 minutes of operation, an ionizer decreases the frequency and amplitude of the alpha waves which are the waves before falling asleep; ionization would therefore make it easier to go to sleep.

What is the route of penetration of negative ions into our body?
The preferred route is the respiratory tract, which brings the negative ions carried in the air into contact with the alveoli.

A second route of action is the dermatological route with the activation of the skin reflex zone which would act through peripheral nerves to transmit regulatory messages to nerve centers

13 Likes

I didn’t think you doubted it working, hehe sorry if you thought I was saying that.

I have yt premium so and I can play it with screen off.

When I’m not in the room it plays on full volume, I play it.overnight while I’m asleep so I can just barely hear it, I have my normal overnight play list playing on my normal phone. I’m assuming volume isn’t a major factor with this field? Maybe one of the OG’S can weigh in here

4 Likes

'tisn’t

5 Likes

Boom! There it is, thanks @_OM :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I have also noticed I definitely sleep deeper with this field! …I’m one of the lucky ones who doesn’t have issues with sleep anyway, but this just puts me out hard, I love it!

11 Likes

this is also why the cosmo volt field and the advanced healing field with the updated voltage enhancements are so good. I use both overnight for a lot of the reasons listed.

I sleep on a Biomat as well, which is a negative-ion generator, among other things. Good stuff.

10 Likes

Indeed @Haphadam , you have this possibility to listen to it offline with the phone switched off :grin:.

Personally, this audio will be played every day. Having a mountain air generator at home is great :grin: :mount_fuji:.

Like the plasma light drink charger and infra this audio will provide a huge boost to aid physical and mental healing.

With the neguentropic effect on the oxygen molecules which will go to all the cells of the body … :star_struck:.

I had thought of supplementing it with the audio Hyperbaric oxygen therapy. It would make him look even more powerful for healing.

With all the audios that we have the possibilities of combinations are limitless :infinity::relieved:

11 Likes

We have all these weapons in our healing arsenal! So glad we have found these amazing tools!

7 Likes

The mood also benefits, with the result that you are more open to gratitude, which in turn carries with it other healings and abundance.
In this period I made a real spa of revitalized air, as I have already written, the room where I have the PC, has now acquired a background with the taste of eucalyptus, but also produces a lot of optimism and cheerfulness, and pushes very humor too.
Ultimately, this field is super nitro for problems of depression, negativity etc, because it seems that the cells are pushing you higher, that is to live in fullness and abundance, in a few words towards Life.

8 Likes

Excellent, this is the best way to expand the field exponentially: at this level the healings will be even more evident and will probably extend to more complex dysfunctions, but other benefits could emerge that we still do not fully understand, as I wrote after a few days. the publication on YT.
Really thankful for this human fully recharge!

5 Likes

:point_up:…exactly :ok_hand::wink:

4 Likes

With this field you should be able to create rainbows.

As you said?

Third week of this magnificent field, what else can I say except to reconfirm that it is magnificent! Now it’s never been two weeks that I have played it before going to sleep, and if there is any soreness in the evening, the next morning it is gone or greatly reduced in intensity. Really very useful, I can’t do without it.

9 Likes

Is this on Spotify/Amazon Music?

1 Like