The Air Revitalizer

it should.
(It seems to create real oil over time, so chances are it may catch on fabric etc. but this is just my observation, may not be your experience )

37 Likes

She is already a human diffuser what else she wants?!

3 Likes

I only played it once at high volume, around 70, and I’m still feeling cool

3 Likes

Is this good for cleaning the air also from any droplets?

Well, I must say goodbye AirWick and welcome to the The Sapiens Air Revitalizer rosemary and eucalyptic lol

19 Likes

This + UVc = Magnificient Disinfection

9 Likes

oh i can make that, that sounds fun

42 Likes

I’ve read that these air freshener products are bad for your lungs in the long term

13 Likes

Sugoi, tanoshi-desu Danchouu :muscle: :sunny:

2 Likes

I strongly agree that’s why I am from now using Sapiens products

Btw my parents still can’t believe from where is rosemary scent in our home suddenly appeared

I have explained them but they have only looked me strangely lol oh well I gave up, no more explaining lol

28 Likes

And a great bonus for them (older ppl) is that smelling Rosemary can reduce up to 70% Alzheimer and prevent it if theres isnt :yum:

23 Likes

music is :fire:

7 Likes

If you really want to mess with them, play the Sakura Blossom audio later on! Such a great scent! It’s on YouTube not on patreon :frowning_face:

16 Likes

an earlier version of scent creation. let me try to update it.

36 Likes

:rofl::woozy_face::crazy_face:

Listening this with some friends they make fun about me but I dont care its a dope track DJ Captain goes straight :fire::fire:

22 Likes

Yes, it’s great and special also💯

Well, that is the thing with Energetic Alchemy stuff… that’s make them so unique and special, but luckily we can still most of them buy on Amazon or elsewhere

5 Likes

Your friends don’t like good music?:thinking:

15 Likes

They liked the music but they laughed about the idea that this audio make the room fresh

13 Likes

28 Likes