The Air Revitalizer

Those bastards sprayed behind my back with some parfum and giggled :joy:

12 Likes

Put it in a mandala, please! Then I can frame it and gift it to my mother

16 Likes

Lol. What a lovely idea!

2 Likes

Edit: My goodness!!!ā€™ Eucalyptus aroma soooo fast in :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::relieved::relieved::relieved:

13 Likes

I can feel a cool but gentle breeze even though the windows are DEFINITELY shut :relaxed:

And yes, eucalyptus! I can breathe easier as well. Room smells nicer. Suddenly itā€™s high vibrational (I live in a dingy hospital flat) :slight_smile:

Question: Would people who are not energy sensitive feel the same effects Iā€™m feeling? :thinking:

16 Likes

give it a try and see

20 Likes

This is what Ive tried to figure out but they ruined my experiment :expressionless:

4 Likes

Yeah my folks literally had the TV on when I asked them to try. Will try again later.

Oh well, what does it matter. You consciousness is all you can trust anyway and if you can feel it, then thatā€™s all that matters.

7 Likes

You just shouldnā€™t have anything said them lol and looping over and over again track until they notice lol

10 Likes

Yep :/
Next time I dont say anything

7 Likes

I played with it again for about half an hour and now there is this light air, it is not cold despite the temperature here where I live is 1 Ā° C and it has started to snow. It is simply strange, it seems to be out of time and space, even the mood has gained.
With much gratitude, Captain

13 Likes

In a nutshell, fresh and light air like in spring

10 Likes

Awesome! Added to my environment playlist.
Didnā€™t feel any scent from first listen but air seems fresher.

12 Likes

Fresh air here also and a light ethereal breeze :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I donā€™t smell anything though, but I never did either with the Sakura audio, to my great regret. Maybe one day :crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

DO WE ACTUALLY REALISE WHAT A BIG DEAL IT IS!

The man just created a SCENT out of a freakin audio. A FREAKIN SCENT out of a freakin audio.

THAT IS ALSO AN AIR PURIFIER.

JESUS
FREAKIN
CHRIST

29 Likes

Almost like trying to prove a point? :thinking::smirk:
Naw, just very cool!:wink:

18 Likes

I donā€™t know how scientists if ever find out, will react to it, or even AXE manufacturers for that matter. Lmao xD

4 Likes

Think itā€™s a step closer. Since modern mainstream science is based on empiricism (the five physical senses), a morphic field that can consistently and accurately (reliability and validity) produce the same effect is more likely to be taken into consideration for further research.

A demonstrable effect on the physical by the astral will be the key to making this technology, common knowledge in my humble opinion.

There will always be people with broader mindset than others. In every era

But sadly theyā€™ll be outnumbered. Always.

5 Likes

:clap:t2: Exactly what I did with some guy who dared disliking Induced Sestrin Proteinsā€™ musicā€¦ :grimacing:

7 Likes