The Air Revitalizer

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

We have invation in my city, so that’s good to see.

1 Like

With all the pollution in the air this is great.
Nice music and definitely I feel a some nice tiny aromatic smell

8 Likes

Express update: my mom just came into the kitchen (in which I’m trying to finish an “article” for tomorrow :s ), to give me some aspirin. Because she still thinks that I have caught flu…

(I’m sure I haven’t. I don’t have sinus problems nor allergies either).

She stopped and sniffed the air, saying “don’t tell me that THIS ONE is also coming from your radio frequencies!! No way!”

Then, she kept on smelling my phone :)))

Hehe… I’m almost there, that is turning the whole family into SM fans :partying_face:

45 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

The test was positive for all, that we found the same amazing
Can’t wait for it to be released on Patreon … :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

This is the best simulation ever. We’re so lucky to be here right now. Thanks Captain :man_pilot: another gem! For free too! So generous

22 Likes

Hahaha, a definite deal breaker!

2 Likes

Like that virtually reality vibe right here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

So suppose I play this on pc speakers.What is the range for the field how many metres?I know that this is dumb question but I wanna make sure I do it right.Changing position of speakers every half an hour is hastle I must say,but I will do it if necessary.Like how much does air even circulate in closed spaces?Probably enough so place of speakers doesnt matter but I need to confirm.

3 Likes

There is so much info and research about structured water and I have always wondered, what about structured air? Negentropic negative ions should be pretty close right? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

that would be clean air, rich in negative ions :innocent:

1 Like

Yes that’s exactly what this is and does @Mac

5 Likes

A few years ago I remember seeing a phone that could send scents as easily as texts. Never heard about it after initial testing so I don’t know why it didn’t go further toward a full release

It was this phone… https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2880142/Smell-O-Vision-21st-Century-Phones-able-send-scented-messages-ten-emerging-technologies-2015.html

Edit: found the video I remember seeing

3 Likes

Thank you @_OM, that is fantastic :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Speaking of airwick I just saw the ad yesterday XD

:open_mouth::star_struck::heart_eyes::musical_note::notes:

I love the music of this field :notes::heart:.

the smell of eucalyptus … one of my favorites on essential oils .

Does it only reproduce the smell or also the therapeutic properties of the 2 plants?

I can’t wait to try tomorrow on my bluetooth speaker :grin:.

Thank you Captain_Nemo :slightly_smiling_face::pray::heart::sunny:

8 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that your friends have such a limited belief system. They are missing out on so much fun! :fireworks:

4 Likes

Mum walked into my room and literally asked… “what’s that smell?” I asked, “rosemary? Eucalyptus?” She said yes, did you spray something? :joy:

Cap is starting his perfume line now - that being said, I wonder if we could get an all natural body scent from this :joy:

20 Likes

So it took me some time to get that smell everyone is speaking of but I JUST got it!!! My room smells so fancy its unreal, the smell is downstairs a bit as well.

What an awesome field.

13 Likes