The Air Revitalizer

I got it almost right away but just the eucalyptus, every time i played it, not the rosemary but i know is there giving me its benefits lol.

Ill try tomorrow leaving it looping in my room while i work see if i notice both when i come back! I still love it x

18 Likes

Just woke up from my night sleepā€¦ had the field for 3-4 hours looping

Man! The negentropic negative ions is really intense! Seems like Itā€™s induced a state of a ā€˜plasma detoxā€™ and worked really deep into it! I had a calmer sleep nevertheless and the eucalyptus rosemary blend is heavenly! But thatā€™s how the first listen freshened me up! Gave some energy and woke me up a little.

Now on to fix this plasma detox :pleading_face::sleeping::sleeping:

16 Likes

Does this one grow in diameter the more you play it? Like plasma flower?

5 Likes

Same for me, eucalyptus smell well perceptible, crisp or light air. I donā€™t know, maybe Iā€™m wrong but it almost gives me the impression that this field has an intelligence of its own, able to adapt according to situations, but maybe itā€™s just my imagination.

2 Likes

Am I the only one that cant smell it? :(

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, it is not automatic to perceive smells, there can be many reasons if you do not smell them, but in the meantime the field works, very well. Just this morning, after playing it for 1 hour and a half, I asked my wife if she sensed anything: she looked at me very strangely, to say the least.

8 Likes

I canā€™t either, even after looping overnight on speakers. Nobody in the house has commented either. I just notice the air feels lighter and fresher, and stink dissipates faster. Donā€™t worry about it. Itā€™s still doing its thing regardless.:blush:

7 Likes

Captain should do a farm animals series. Get the house smelling like goats, cows, and horses

6 Likes

My family too. Could not smell a thing.

that would be really great :grin:.

also on my side i didnt smell any smell after a few minutes playing the audio. maybe play it longer.

Some people are more sensitive with their sense of smell. I donā€™t have a strong sense of smell.

I wonder if itā€™s not the fact of having cauterized my nose that caused me to lose some sense of smell

I was thinking about the humidity of the place where we play audio. So that the odorous molecules are formed. maybe that contributes to it :thinking: ā€¦

I will test it when I go to take a bath :bath::pray:

3 Likes

Couple things here. :slight_smile:

I know everyone is going gaga over the scented partā€¦and rightly soā€¦they should be (as letā€™s see ā€œanyoneā€ make these in their videosā€¦without outright stealing DW audio and masking it somehow :smirk: )

But at the end of the day with or without smelling the pure magic of DW scented oilsā€¦
STILL the more impressive and important part is the negentropic/structured air.

To repeatā€¦itā€™s ā€œplasma-fiedā€ air particles AND negative ions on top of that.

90%+ of the health benefits of the audio will come from those partsā€¦not the scented oils part.

42 Likes

Yes, it can be; I have always had a sensitive sense of smell, however I do not always perceive it, but I always feel that light air that distinguishes this field

I donā€™t know, but Iā€™m going to test in the bathroom too, I do it now.

Absolute yes :+1:

5 Likes

the tree that hides the forest :slightly_smiling_face:

At the moment I am in a roommate, I will not be able to fully experience the negentropic side and the well done :confused:.

ideally I would like to loop it all day in the apartment.

I donā€™t know if with headphones I could take full advantage of this field.

1 Like

Play it at very low volumeā€¦

4 Likes

ok I will test :wink:

2 Likes

It would be interesting to know, from someone who hosts animals in their home, what their behavior is. Moreover, this field itself would be recommended precisely in coexistence with animals, precisely because of the power to negentropize the air, structuring the atmosphere suitable for everyone.
With this field you can retire air purifiers, but also air conditioners, the latter also not very healthy.

7 Likes

Today I did various tests with the pad (MS Surface) and I noticed that even after 1 hour and a half I had obtained the same result as my notebook with more efficient harman kardon audio played 1 time, the same with another old notebook with low speakers efficiency.
I therefore deduced that with a good sound system at medium-high volume, with 2-3 reproductions you fill up with negative negentropic ions for several hours. This has been my experience, I await other opinions to know if they have had similar experiences.

1 Like

The Benefits of Structured Water* and Structured Air**
aka Plasma Water and Plasma Air

*the ā€œstructured waterā€ used in these studies is much less effective version of SMā€™s Plasma Water

** the ā€œEmotional Clearingā€ (a process of breathing ā€œstructured airā€ while releasing) used in these studies is much less effective version of SMā€™s Air Revitalizer

(via Research at Natural Action Technologies, Inc. 2/6/16)

24 Likes

Before Plasma Water

After Plasma Water

After Plasma Water and ā€œReleasingā€ while breathing Plasma Air

21 Likes

:point_up: :ok_hand:

28 Likes