Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger

Hahahah ‘an interesting question’

2 Likes

i was thinking about this for my summer hikes up swimming in the lake with plasma drink charger playing!

9 Likes

Haha I read this and nearly fell down from my couch :blush: :hugs: :rofl: :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

If this were the case, any water pollution problem could be solved.

3 Likes

I walked in the rain with my doggie playing this. It was very nice and pleasant.

I didn’t have my hood on i just felt like i was in an earth sized shower feeling clean and refreshed.

9 Likes

The Benefits of Structured Water* and Structured Air**
aka Plasma Water and Plasma Air

13 Likes

Before Plasma Water

After Plasma Water

After Plasma Water and “Releasing” while breathing Plasma Air

19 Likes

Not sure what alot of that means, but we know plasma is doing us good! :pray:t4:

2 Likes

Everyday i drink Plasma water. :smile:

12 Likes

I use this charger for many things that I think contains water. I charge my drinking water, water in the shower, water for cooking, fruits, condiments, also personal care items like soap, shampoo, toothpaste, lotion, face moisturizer.

• The effect on drinking water is very noticeable. I used to feel nauseous everyday, and the charged water felt really soft on my digestion. Besides that, it tastes better.
  • Cold shower is something that I have done for many years due to dry skin issue. I never really liked it because the cold felt unbearable after the shower, but charging the water changed that. The water felt cold only when it touched my skin, after that the cold just went away.
  • I can’t provide review for food because I didn’t see anything noticeable. If anybody know if this charger can replace the food charger in taking away bad emotions on the food we eat, please let me know.
  • I am charging personal care items also to accelerate healing of my dry skin condition. Result was not noticeable yet after one month of use, and I personally think that my skin problem is more internal in the body than external.
  • I am quite familiar with Japanese skincare technique. This technique advises people to create foam from their facial wash so the cleaning of the face is very very gentle. My charged facial wash feels so soft, and I didn’t even make the foam. I still need to massage my face with fingers though, but it saves much time I think.
21 Likes

I was thinking yesterday of charging my body lotion for a boost since its getting hotter around here so skin gets drier :unamused:

Not something I expected, but probably the humidity is low there.

The lotion is more spreadable after charging though, even thick cream gets really easy to spread.

4 Likes

Noo its actually super humid but toooo hot plus the sea salt in the air so u still need to drink water all day and use more body lotion

1 Like

Oh yeah, that sea salt in the air makes your skin really dry. And if it is too hot, it feels like it’s burning. Can’t abuse that PRP field though :laughing:

2 Likes

Ladies!! Add some original Plasma, the one from Youtube, to alllll your hair and skin products! I’m talking shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, oils, body lotion, shower gel, skin serums, skin care, even makeup, toner, eve-ry-THING!
(wow we use a lot of products! :’D)
This + the light one has been my new silky glossy glaze ;)
Plus, the effects it has on my hair has been nothing short of miraculous! Only thing is you gotta be a little more consistent with it.

20 Likes

That sounds interesting. Like Korean glass skin you mean? Would be really cool to have that without so much investment on skincare hahaha

6 Likes

When taking a shower do you just play the song while the water is running or do you have a bathtub?

This explains the recent trips to the bathroom these past few days… :woman_facepalming:t3: :sweat_smile:

So I wasn’t imagining the water tasting sweet.

Doing these ASAP. :wink:

Thanks for this wonderful creation, Captain! :heart:

13 Likes

18 Likes

I am playing the song while the water is running. Cold bathtub wouldn’t be fun :sweat_smile:

3 Likes