The Air Revitalizer

the tree that hides the forest :slightly_smiling_face:

At the moment I am in a roommate, I will not be able to fully experience the negentropic side and the well done :confused:.

ideally I would like to loop it all day in the apartment.

I don’t know if with headphones I could take full advantage of this field.

1 Like

Play it at very low volume…

4 Likes

ok I will test :wink:

2 Likes

It would be interesting to know, from someone who hosts animals in their home, what their behavior is. Moreover, this field itself would be recommended precisely in coexistence with animals, precisely because of the power to negentropize the air, structuring the atmosphere suitable for everyone.
With this field you can retire air purifiers, but also air conditioners, the latter also not very healthy.

7 Likes

Today I did various tests with the pad (MS Surface) and I noticed that even after 1 hour and a half I had obtained the same result as my notebook with more efficient harman kardon audio played 1 time, the same with another old notebook with low speakers efficiency.
I therefore deduced that with a good sound system at medium-high volume, with 2-3 reproductions you fill up with negative negentropic ions for several hours. This has been my experience, I await other opinions to know if they have had similar experiences.

1 Like

The Benefits of Structured Water* and Structured Air**
aka Plasma Water and Plasma Air

*the “structured water” used in these studies is much less effective version of SM’s Plasma Water

** the “Emotional Clearing” (a process of breathing “structured air” while releasing) used in these studies is much less effective version of SM’s Air Revitalizer

(via Research at Natural Action Technologies, Inc. 2/6/16)

24 Likes

Before Plasma Water

After Plasma Water

After Plasma Water and “Releasing” while breathing Plasma Air

21 Likes

:point_up: :ok_hand:

28 Likes

How long would this structured air or its effect last if its played in my room just one time?

3 Likes

So i left a phone in my room, looped this for like 1 hour, closed the door and went to do other stuff, i just came back in and the room is full of eucalyptus aroma but like mixed with burning wood sooo nice, no rosemary but i have to say i use rosemary almost every day in my cooking and i make oil to massage body and used to make a mixture for the hair before the hair audio came out every week, so i think my nose is just so accustomed to that smell that is not picking it up anymore :woman_shrugging:t2:

But maaaaaan i feel like i just walked in a spa up in the mountains in a new cabin :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: so fresh crispy and clean. I could breath deeply and my lungs filled up completely.

So theres that. Hands down leaving it on loop while you are not in there then come back beats staying in lol but thats just me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

29 Likes

Has anyone tried using this along with other fields like Far Infrared?
Last night before going to sleep, I played Air Revitalizer for almost two hours, while I was heating the room with the infrared spotlight; this morning I got up full of energy, I felt it physically flowing in my arms, which until a few days ago were sore from some overload. I don’t know if these benefits are due only to Air Revitalizer or to the combined effect of this field together with the use of the physical infrared spotlight, but these were the benefits.

3 Likes

Synchronicity of this field being released when it did, the night before this field dropped I used plasma charged water in my diffuser :grin:

2 Likes

Yah but as Om suggested Infrared Plasma, i forgot to mention that, i left the water in the room and when i came back in i played twice the IPD it def tasted better like more pure.

2 Likes

I missed this _OM tip, thank you for pointing it out

2 Likes

I should say that last night i was going to listen to the deep sleeper for the first time but i didnt need to, this Air Revitalizer put me in a sleep coma super fast and tho i only had like 3.5 hours of sleep :woozy_face: i woke up super super energized and rested.

12 Likes

Same for me, I felt my arms full of energy, an indescribable sensation.

4 Likes

THIS BEAUTY + Soma Breathwork :100::100::100:

And guess what guys, free SOMA event in 13min: https://www.facebook.com/somabreath/live

3 Likes

Well, my new favorite audio :heart_eyes:
I cant stress enough how difficult for me is to fall asleep :laughing: no matter what i do or wear or listen to, so i was really excited reading ppls reviews on the deep sleeper one but i just havent needed.

This one right here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I listened to it just a couple of times
And then the muscle massage
Bed time stories :heart_eyes: (i fell asleep here at the end of the 1st one)

Slept all through the night (i sometimes can have apnea which wakes me up in the middle of the night and sometimes its impossible to go back to sleep)
Then woke up super relaxed, rested, happy, and mind sharp and clear.

:heart:

18 Likes

I believe that all the possible applications of this field will come out in the months to come, because this has really many, especially in conjunction with other fields. I am continuing to experiment, now it is entering my daily routine, I just hope that Sapien uploads it as soon as possible on Patreon, because having it always available even outside the home can be very important as well as comfortable.

8 Likes

Gorgeous music and video, Dreamy!

Negentropic negative ions and rosemary and eucalyptus created out of thin air! :mage:

Thank you for the wonderful, creative field, @Captain_Nemo!

17 Likes