The Air Revitalizer

She is already a human diffuser what else she wants?!

3 Likes

I only played it once at high volume, around 70, and I’m still feeling cool

3 Likes

Is this good for cleaning the air also from any droplets?

Well, I must say goodbye AirWick and welcome to the The Sapiens Air Revitalizer rosemary and eucalyptic lol

19 Likes

This + UVc = Magnificient Disinfection

9 Likes

oh i can make that, that sounds fun

42 Likes

I’ve read that these air freshener products are bad for your lungs in the long term

13 Likes

Sugoi, tanoshi-desu Danchouu :muscle: :sunny:

2 Likes

I strongly agree that’s why I am from now using Sapiens products

Btw my parents still can’t believe from where is rosemary scent in our home suddenly appeared

I have explained them but they have only looked me strangely lol oh well I gave up, no more explaining lol

28 Likes

And a great bonus for them (older ppl) is that smelling Rosemary can reduce up to 70% Alzheimer and prevent it if theres isnt :yum:

23 Likes

music is :fire:

7 Likes

If you really want to mess with them, play the Sakura Blossom audio later on! Such a great scent! It’s on YouTube not on patreon :frowning_face:

16 Likes

an earlier version of scent creation. let me try to update it.

36 Likes

:rofl::woozy_face::crazy_face:

Listening this with some friends they make fun about me but I dont care its a dope track DJ Captain goes straight :fire::fire:

22 Likes

Yes, it’s great and special also💯

Well, that is the thing with Energetic Alchemy stuff… that’s make them so unique and special, but luckily we can still most of them buy on Amazon or elsewhere

5 Likes

Your friends don’t like good music?:thinking:

15 Likes

They liked the music but they laughed about the idea that this audio make the room fresh

13 Likes

28 Likes

:rofl::+1:

3 Likes