The Alchemical Revision of Childhood

Wow…I feel like I’m becoming brand new from this one. I feel light as a feather today and lots of emotional blocks were removed. I can only imagine what this will do with longer use. I won’t miss a day of this for atleast 6 months to a year.

I never knew the inner child needed to be healed so bad. I had a “good childhood and upbringing” relative to many people, but every family has dysfunction and trauma. I’m sure my parents horrible divorce when I was 5 damaged me in ways I didn’t realize.

38 Likes

I did an experiment and it was good for me :blush:
Can’t pin point, but something was swept away :upside_down_face:

I’ve listened 3x each:
-The Alchemical Revision of Childhood
-Remove Unconscious Clutter
-The Crucible of The Past
-The Bushman Medicine

I’ll keep using this combination

29 Likes

Me too! :ocean:

12 Likes

This field is strong I felt it after first few seconds.
It took some weight from my shoulders I feel more secure and in tune with myself also it calmed my mind and Im more peaceful while listening.

Great combination with “Remove Unconscious Clutter”

14 Likes

This also goes well with The Crucible of the past and The crucible of stored trauma. After Alchemical Revision, I’ll play both of those crucible audios, then something like New Perspectives or A Dream of Purity or Visual Introspection to set a better path for healing and further integration.

12 Likes

Yesterday i have a lot of sad emotions rising up to the surface, when playing this one on repeat. It was that much that crucible of the past, could not burn that feeling away and i went sleeping with a heavy heart. Today i feel very peaceful listening to this one, no more sadness or hurt. Don t know what happened in between but i had some vivid dreams last night. I am really curious what might unfold with consistent listening to this gem. Thank you Sapien Medicine!

25 Likes

I’m weirdly tired today after looping this, anybody else?

5 Likes

Why would that be weird? Isn’t one of the signs of processing or of overdoing a field (as when we “loop” it) feeling tired?

8 Likes

I meant weird considering that I’ve not done much today or yesterday so there’s no reason to be so tired. I guess I haven’t looped a field in a long time and forgot how it felt

4 Likes

I had already heard about the revision aspect of the gram master NG, however one thing is theory and the other is practice, I have been listening to this field 3 times today, it left me very tired I must say, however when I woke up I noticed something very interesting, gathering in my memories of the past when I had a very problematic childhood due to my instrionic and imperative behavior, many years ago I had a very sad image of my inner child, in fact sometimes I have cried remembering it, but when I woke up today and did that mental game of imagining my past, HOLY HEAVENS!!! MY INNER CHILD WAS SMILING, I WAS VERY HAPPY taking pictures with the ninja turtles hahahahahaha well it was very special and refreshing for me! INCREDIBLY! THIS FIELD IS FREE!!! AND IT HAS SUCH A POWERFUL EFFECT!!! I can’t wait to save for the pay field! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I also want to add that I had dreams where I was surrounded by people who were building a big house with very deep and powerful foundations for me, as well as a dream where I was surfing huge waves, known as monster waves and finally I didn’t drown because I was surrounded by people who advised me. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you very much @Captain_Nemo for this incredible gift, I feel extremely grateful for this, I love your work and I also love you unconditionally, thank you very much also from my inner child. :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

There is a phrase that a teacher taught me several years ago, which goes like this, “WHEN THE CHILD IS HEALTHY, THE MAN APPEARS” I love you so much Captain!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

44 Likes

Yeah same I also had a dream about my family too.

I suspect it’s this field or quadible SLR. Who knows it could be both.

13 Likes

This field is incredibly powerful! I played it 2x on the first day and felt that was quite enough. Yesterday I played it 1x and had a bit of an emotional meltdown! Whew! I thought I cleared most of that with the Cruciple Series!!!

This morning I feel really, really great! How the heck do some of you loop this? :grin:

Captain is growing stronger and stronger! These new releases are very Powerful!
Thank You for this Great Healing, Dream! :gift_heart:

35 Likes

This is an incredible gift and blessing.
Whether your childhood was wonderful or lacking in ways.

Often as infants and children we perceive experiences in a say immature or “limited” way.

eg. No you can’t eat that junk food everyday for breakfast = i can’t have what i want

Over time we create these stories, which create assumptions, beliefs and so on.

And then there are the things that did occur, whether it was a not-warm, non-verbal expressing-love mother (my experience)

Or violence, being told to shut up or other horrible things
(Sometimes I hear parents talking to their children and i feel sick to the stomach).

I have done revision (neville goddard), but this i believe will speed up that process.

Anyway, thank you for this :pray:

36 Likes

I add to it this Gem :gem:

The Internal Alchemical Crucible

14 Likes

Oh yes, that’s a gem and would go well with RUC. I haven’t listened to Crucible in a while - must try this pairing soon! :hugs:

9 Likes

29 Likes

By the way, what age range is childhood considered to be when it comes to this field?

3 Likes

Just my intuition/opinion… From birth to now
Because trauma, hurts and wounding stack and affect the next decision, the next belief about one’s self, the level of self worth etc

Most of us play catch up all our lives…

I think dream created it holistic and dynamic enough to cover the full range

33 Likes

I see it the same way, because for the subconscious mind time does not really exists.
For the subconscious mind, trauma that happened 25 years ago in physical universe terms, is treated as if it just happened a moment ago.

So time alone, does not heal anything psychologically at all, it just gets repressed and buried and people become better at finding coping mechanisms for it over time.

True deep core healing, revision, beliefs reprograming and emotional release are the key.

25 Likes

I think so… Many of my dreams are about my 10 to 20th age and something I couldn’t classify. I dreamed from the Nazitime, very weird stuff, that hurts me in dream so heavy, that I woke up and felt holy shit what was that… Was that something I experienced before this incarnation

7 Likes