The Amniotic membrane Healing Pod

Its not exactly the meaning of the speech, but the meaning of the time it was said. War time. Uncertain times, damaging times, and people growing and healing in the middle of it all or after.

Its a metaphor.

An analogy of deep healing and growth despite anything happening around, despite anything that we might have faced, its a return to the womb to be reborn, with hope. Physically + +

But its primarily to heal physical wounds, fresh scars etc, skin problems etc. Again a metaphor of wounded warriors physically. :)

11 Likes

That makes sense. Thank you

2 Likes

Thanks @anon51280824 !

You helped me look at this and Capital Governance in a more appreciative light.

Capital Governance also has a speech over it and I truthfully have a hard time connecting with the queen of England as I grew up in a different culture.

3 Likes

Oh yah i love that one.

Same, dont let it get in the way. I personally dont like Queen Elizabeth but i focus on the little girl, her pure heart and intention, the message is strong, i dive in it, it feels like a push and reassurance to our inner child, our fearful shy teenager, to remind us that we can always start up again, we can always dream big, same… regardless of the circumstances, her dream in those words were full of encouragement, infusing the desire for justice and fairness for all, to get together and stand up to save the world, our world, once again… but now, how things changed since she gave that speech… not exactly as she in her innocent mind thought, when you let her voice and message of hope surf in your mind and heart, youll feel the push to perhaps along the extras the audio offers, knowledge and opportunities to be successful and abundant build a better word for all this time.

Like, take that dream again but this time make it happen.

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

I haven’t really seen or felt anything with this and I have some bad skin problems nothing seems to help. Been doing plasma protocol and soul restoration so making big changes but the skin is bad…

Hi

What exactly skin problems do you have?

Is it a new thing? Or for years?

How long have you been playing the Plasma Protocol for?

Also bear in mind than when the skin shows problems, unless you got burnt or a direct injure, it means something deeper, skin is the last part an internal issue start showing up, and when it shows it means the internal issue OR issues have been growing or damaging for a while like its a build up situation.

Whatever is, Plasma Protocol def helps but it might take a while since it needs to fix whatever is going on inside before healing showing in the skin.

Drink plenty water so youd help the detox and healing process, besides drinking enough water is always good for the skin.

These are comments youve made in the Plasma Protocol thread that caught my attention:

Are you still smoking?

Not judging, but smoking is really really bad for the skin, so trying to heal something while inflicting triggers to the area you want to heal results in delaying the desire outcome.

1 Like

Stopped smoking, I think the plasma protocol brought it out, maybe ringworm? Spreading from back of hand to forearm, burns red round spots patience but also warts and moles just getting worse…maybe a detox…

Oh and I just started chorella and spirilina

1 Like

Noo…

That def is not how detox show up.

Even if its strong.

Thats something else, infections due to external contact

You need to listen to the ones to kill bacteria and fungus purify blood etc

1 Like

I’ve been trying the fungus one, bacteria, but it doesn’t seem to do anything…no idea where it could have come from…I don’t go out very often

1 Like

I think it’s the chorella that’s when it started and I used the dosage to detoxify, but it should go away or should I lower my dosage? I’m taking a lot…

ive never had a problem with Chlorella, i drink it almost daily,

but maybe some ppl is more susceptible to it,

i for instance dont like Spirulin, at least in my country theres always people talking about contradicting things and some warnings about strong side effects so who knows maybe that one too

1 Like

Hey. Try applying cajeput oil. I have the same problem with it too. But mine is stop. Hopefully it stayed like that.

It hasn’t been flaring up since I keep applying cajeput oil. If it really fungus. Try that oil and see how it goes. Shower with antibacterial soap made from coconut oil based if you can

I started with a few tablets built up to 20, they said to take 30! I’m going to back off and see what happens. I think it’s the chlorella As I didn’t do high dose of spirulina I’ll let you know

I think best to open a thread asking for advice on your issue, so we can leave this post alone and not derail it further :)

Problem solved! I cut back on my chrollea 20 to 4 last night, my rash is already calming down going away! Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

Chlorella that is

1 Like

This got rid of my chronic chapped lips (since I was a child) in 3 days, 7 days in and the keratosis pilaris on my thighs and arms is much smoother too.
Looking forward what else it can do, I like the history lesson as well, much appreciated field :grin:.

9 Likes

Remember this is one of the very few audios that described to have ‘youthifiying’ effects… my skin looks smoother, healthier and vibrant. Acne scars are fading slowly

6 Likes

Totally forgot about this but it is such a Gem!

4 Likes