The Ancestral Continuum

same here…guess not many have experimented with this one probably…

1 Like

@MD81 @daou in the defence of those who bought this, it is not an easy field to know the results, not all have heavy ancestral karma, there are clear signs where ancestors are unhappy and how they block all the good things in the lives of their descendants.

Also it is a very cultural thing, cultures that pay respects and honour ancestors through rituals would be conscious about such blockages while other cultures would be totally oblivious to those things unless people get some reading through some psychic or some other way.

8 Likes

The only thing noticed for me, was a STRONG emotional purge, as my father has been dying a loooong drawn out death it seems (for the last 3 years). I’ve been pretty neutral feeling about it, but when I would play this field, it would bring up all the emotions about how I really feel about the situation. I would be driving and just start sobbing and couldn’t stop. (Thank God for Emergency Psychologist)

Then I played it last week, and that night when I saw a picture of my brother that died a few years ago, I instantly started sobbing and all the emotions flooded up (I have not felt any feelings there for about 2 years, just kinda numb)

That lasted until the next day, i would see his picture in my mind and the waves of emotions would overtake again.

So for me……I guess it’s forcing me to feel my feelings about family and them passing on? (I guess I’ve told myself to be strong and just move on. But this uncovered that instantly and made me feel it)

That’s been my experience :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks so much for sharing :pray:

2 Likes

Hi there, ugninis.

Is this protocol/program available? If so, where can I find more info about it? Thanks

1 Like

Just scroll up to the begging No 1 and there is a link for gumroad and option for buying!! :sun_with_face:

Hope this helps :grin::rainbow: @catalinv

Hi there @Ugninis We have a project about this topic (for next season), it was not fully systematized << is this project available? If so, how can we invest in it?
I am interested in learning more about Restoring the full structure of Genus. You mentioned several terms: The Fractal Structure of Genus, Genus Body, Genus Cycle, Trunk (axial energies), Symmetry of the birth structure and some other terms. Can you please provide info about each of those? Where can we learn more about those? thanks!

1 Like

Hi @catalinv!

Welcome Blue KY on Lake

1 Like

So, i’ve read the description in the shop and thought i shouldn’t get too many new fields at once and that this one can still wait a little bit, though i know it’s good.

Literally some seconds later i opened the wardrobe to take some stuff and found a birthday card from my favorite and most important person, my grandmother, who died 2 months ago 🥲. Inside was half of the payment for this field.

Of course i bought it. Thank you grandma 🥹🥰

10 Likes

I think it’s a great reason to say words of love to your grandma using the ‘Honored Ancestors’ field.

4 Likes