The Arcane Potion of Awakening

Awesome ! :slightly_smiling_face::sparkles:

4 Likes

:purple_heart:

11 Likes

Amazing!!! Thank you :star_struck: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

As someone that used to meditate and visualize mastermind meetings, this is on my bucket list. Sounds amazing.

One question, sometimes I’ve struggled with visualization and seeing things in my imagination clearly. Does this help with visualizing clearer? @Rosechalice

2 Likes

I don’t have this field, but since I have used morphic fields, I have frequently seen time displays like 11:11,22:22,3:33,5:55, 12:12, 16:16, etc. Other than this, nothing

3 Likes

Visualization does not necessarily mean seeing something. You can just make it up however you tend to do that. Some pretend to hear words spoken to them, others feel the presence and just talk. Whatever your method, know that they are there. As your senses grow with use of the field, so may your ability to “visualize”. The Potion of Clairvoyance uses your already primary clair sense as a substitute to strengthen your sight. We are so used to having a clair sense that we don’t even realize we have it. Play to your strengths and do it however you like. If you want to increase your clairvoyant abilities or ability of visualization, pick up Potion of Clairvoyance.

4 Likes

Can my mastermind group consists of SammyG, Captain Nemo, Dr Manhattan, Amithaba and Rosechalice?

:wink:

19 Likes

That would prove rather interesting lol

6 Likes

TL;DR: Wow.

I’ve listened to this field about 12 times in 4 3x loops each. That seems like so few to have produced such a BIG result, and yet…

My priorities have completely and fundamentally realigned themselves – upended themselves in directions I never expected. I’ve got a fresh take on my purpose and a more clear direction on how to get there. I was drawn to pick up a few fields I’d always passed on because I figured ‘that’s not my objective right now’.

Turns out it should have been my objective all along!

I’ve done a ‘Mastermind’ style exercise before, many years ago, and thought it was a useful tool – particularly through the lens of Jungian style Shadow Work – but I wasn’t really consistent enough with it to make my imaginary friends ‘real’. Meaning there was never a point where that line between ‘You’ and ‘Them’ became fuzzy. It was always just me playing make believe (though isn’t that always true? :wink:).

The Arcane Potion of Awakening definitely eases that transition.

It’s not a perfect barometer, but I often gauge the ‘authenticity’ of ‘contact’ by how ‘surprised’ I am. If an experience is tracking more or less exactly ‘as expected’, then I figure the likelihood of me ‘manufacturing’ the experience is higher.

I’ll just say I was very surprised by the experience of inviting the first member of my Mastermind Conclave into my mind. It was bright, vivid and loud. I didn’t get ‘words’ exactly, but the conceptual communication was clear cut and straight forward. Part of this was an admonition of, “You already know all this.”

And it’s true, I did. I just chose – like we all so often do – to forget.

The first member of my Conclave reminded me that “It’s adversity that makes us strong” and that they had already given me the tools to make my own fate. Talk about an empowering message!

I thought I needed some time to chew over that conversation, to process it and decide what I really needed to do next, but… then I woke up with this fresh perspective on the whole matter where I realized that a lot of the stuff I had been so ardently focused on recently was just window dressing. That I was dancing around the largest problem in my current sphere – largely because it had always proven to be too hard of a nut for me to crack.

With a fresh perspective and an adjusted course, I feel lighter and more free already. It feels like I finally put my boat back in the water after staring longingly at the river for entirely too long. I’m looking forward to seeing how much more life can change after I’ve gulped down this potion a few more times!

I want to add – I’m already fairly experienced in this style of ‘imaginary encounter’ and I’m working with the Deus Oculus and Potion of Clairvoyance fields right now, which undoubtedly synergized with this effect. Your experience may not be as ‘loud’ as mine – that doesn’t mean it isn’t awesome, accurate and powerful. As always, your mileage may vary!

28 Likes

@mossyeyes

I am very happy for you! :partying_face:

7 Likes

That makes perfect sense, thanks for the heads up.

This is definitely on the top of my list now

2 Likes

This concept is fire. :fire:

The Arcane Potion of Awakening will help you to receive all the knowledge and insight that your very own Mastermind Conclave can provide. The Mastermind Conclave combines personalized mentorship and subconscious insights

Welcome direct mentorship.

10 Likes

Will this help me access the akashic records?

2 Likes

First read about the akashic records and how they can be accessed. Then determine who works with them, summon them to be in your conclave and ask how you can access them. This Conclave is staffed by your own personal teachers, researchers, spiritual masters. The possibilities are endless. Get the right people in the room, then stand up and say “how do I access the akashic records?” or “who can teach me how to access the akashic records?” Through this conclave and this potion you have access to whatever it is you desire. It becomes your own experiment in consciousness. Since we know Edgar Cayce accessed them, he is a good place to start.

14 Likes

so we are, in fact, asking our Higher self? This audio is a tool to be able to access the wisdom of our Higher self (the little part of God, all knowing, that we are) ?

2 Likes

It’s all One. You are connecting with yourself at all levels, as there is only One. The Conclave, the Potion. It’s all the same energy, everywhere present, manifesting as the answer you need, as the wisdom you seek.

11 Likes

also, what could be of help in order to be able to distinguish between the real answers and my auditory imagination?

2 Likes

Do you have confirmation that your auditory imagination isn’t real?

What did Dumbledore say to Harry? “Just because it’s in your head, Harry, doesn’t mean it’s not real” :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Just like Harry met Dumbledore, i met IShowSpeed in my Dream and we spent a whole day together. It really felt like him. Or maybe a projected copy of him.

The experience indeed felt real as if i lives it and it was in my memory. I could feel emotions there and i can remember how it felt walking around with Speed.

4 Likes

@KetherTour

2 Likes