The Ascension-naut

:rocket: :man_astronaut: :person_in_lotus_position:

10 Likes

Haha some many quotes of his I could relate to ;)

2 Likes

That was fast @Captain_Nemo thanks!

10 Likes

I am getting blissed out… Removed all other tags and just kept this one and the Silent Mind one for now…

Feels like all my Chakras are spinning with unimaginable speeds. There is also a feeling of being lifted up, like literally… Feels euphoric

45 Likes

Cap the artwork has the flower and blueprint of life on it. does it include the audios in some way?

4 Likes

Try asking her to engorge your life and every aspect of it with negentropy

Feels crazy man

Edit:

Oh snap my bad, i thought you posted this on the Negentropic dragon thread lol

I don’t have this NFT yet lol

14 Likes

:100: :mechanical_arm:

11 Likes

Man… so much gratitude for this, Captain! Thank you!

11 Likes

https://thecurrent.educatorinnovator.org/resource/arthur-c-clarke-and-childhoods-end

Good read!

11 Likes

Damn thanks captain for considering it. So it’s finally here…much faster than expected. Really greatful for that. And the combination of the silent mind nft made it even better.

16 Likes

:grin:

12 Likes

OMG! The New Ascension Tag is here!

:scream: :partying_face: :heart_eyes:

Were there any new features added compared to the previous version?
The short description does not reveal anything… :face_with_monocle:
Or just a little bit stronger as what Maoshan mentioned?

16 Likes

hell yeah.

this reminds me of the indigo children

1 Like

Try some higher vibrational portals or sacred place related fields with any one of the ascension fields (old or new). It collects energy from outside sources such as environment etc to install it into your system for rising vibration and all the portals captain made contains higher vibrational energies so it should give a massive boost in vibration in shorter time. Or carry when you go to any place that is filled with higher vibration. (Playing environmental field should work too)

(Captain can correct me if I’m wrong)

12 Likes

Ello,
when yall refer to the original tag,
Both of y’all are referring to the same tag that’s Jaaj’s current pro pic right?? @Maoshan_Wanderer @JAAJ

1 Like

I am referring to this tag, which I purchased ca. 1.5 years ago:

17 Likes

Just read the Ascension tag thread and holy s&it. Which then lead me to vibration of creation and i think thats my next audio on the list.

6 Likes

Does anyone who bought this NFT have any review/updates to give? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

does it activate dormant DNA? @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes