Try asking her to engorge your life and every aspect of it with negentropy

Feels crazy man

Edit:

Oh snap my bad, i thought you posted this on the Negentropic dragon thread lol

I don’t have this NFT yet lol

14 Likes

:100: :mechanical_arm:

11 Likes

Man… so much gratitude for this, Captain! Thank you!

11 Likes

https://thecurrent.educatorinnovator.org/resource/arthur-c-clarke-and-childhoods-end

Good read!

11 Likes

Damn thanks captain for considering it. So it’s finally here…much faster than expected. Really greatful for that. And the combination of the silent mind nft made it even better.

16 Likes

:grin:

12 Likes

OMG! The New Ascension Tag is here!

:scream: :partying_face: :heart_eyes:

Were there any new features added compared to the previous version?
The short description does not reveal anything… :face_with_monocle:
Or just a little bit stronger as what Maoshan mentioned?

16 Likes

hell yeah.

this reminds me of the indigo children

1 Like

Try some higher vibrational portals or sacred place related fields with any one of the ascension fields (old or new). It collects energy from outside sources such as environment etc to install it into your system for rising vibration and all the portals captain made contains higher vibrational energies so it should give a massive boost in vibration in shorter time. Or carry when you go to any place that is filled with higher vibration. (Playing environmental field should work too)

(Captain can correct me if I’m wrong)

11 Likes

Ello,
when yall refer to the original tag,
Both of y’all are referring to the same tag that’s Jaaj’s current pro pic right?? @Maoshan_Wanderer @JAAJ

1 Like

I am referring to this tag, which I purchased ca. 1.5 years ago:

17 Likes

Just read the Ascension tag thread and holy s&it. Which then lead me to vibration of creation and i think thats my next audio on the list.

6 Likes

Does anyone who bought this NFT have any review/updates to give? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

does it activate dormant DNA? @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

Have been considering this one after a Mythic fueled space trip.

Would this work in conjunction with the Vibration of Creation, Vibration of Divine Love, and Vibration of Transcendence, or would those be superfluous with the fields in this NFT?

1 Like

I’ve been playing the Bell Rock Sedona Vortex while wearing it 🫠 (melts in bliss)

10 Likes

@JAAJ
Would this NFT reaplace All 3 of the vibration audios?

Am thinking of getting this NFT what u think? It a hard choice. I have my ups and downs and recently results have been slow.

Nevermind read a few other things and I think that this would not be the smartest move for somone like me. I am going to start slow with the Vibration of Creation and the theta audio.

7 Likes

According to my current understanding and experience, for the most part this NFT + daily listening to Ego Dissolution can replace the 3 Vibration series audios.

What do YOU think?

You feel drawn to it but at the same time hesitant.

A part of you wants the faster ascension (your spiritual self) and a part of you is resisting with doubts (your ego).

And the rational part of you wants to do it, but in a safe way with the VoC audio.

Have you read the whole Ascension tag thread?

You need to understand that your ego will do everything it can to keep you away from ascending, especially ascending fast.

It will create a ton of fear and doubts in you to not make the leap of fate and to DELAY and SLOW DOWN any progress as much as possible.

And you didn’t incarnated into a harsh environment like the physical plane to go the slow and comfortable way, didn’t you?

I guess, like most of us here, you choose the hard and fast route, which is only proven because you are even spending a lot of your time with spiritual topics and on a spiritual forum.

But my personal opinion is, that you should go for it and get it.

You are already drawn to it and you are already exploring it.

No one ends up here by chance.

Now you just need to make the final step.

A part of you wants this and knows that it will be a harsh but long-term very beneficial ride.

I mean, there is no other way anyways.

Sooner or later you will have to raise your vibration and do the shadow work to free yourself from the matrix.

The question is are you going to do in this incarnation or in the next ones?

Your Higher Self has all the time in the world, but how much more pain and misery of being low vibe do you want to endure any further?

You see, going the harsh and fast route can also be a declaration of self love, by yourself to yourself.

Because loving yourself means choosing what will give you the most freedom and benefits in the most efficient way.

Self love is a choice, so give yourself the permission to break out.

Once you push through the initial harsh phase of severe vibrational change your whole reality will also shift to a better personal reality bubble.

The only thing that is holding you back is fear and doubt that is coming from the ego.

Listen to Ego Dissolution. Then come back here and read it again.

And since you asked me for my opinion, which in secrecy you are actually asking me to give you permission to go ahead with this NFT and do the right thing, because your ego is blocking you with fear, I am hereby giving you this permission as well as the motivation to go ahead and buy the Ascension-naut NFT!

Just like the Conceptual Realizations field, this one will pay itself off in all areas of life with the biggest dividens you could have ever imagined!

:rocket:

35 Likes

Yeah part of me wants to get it but i read the Description and it makes me scared because what if I get lazy and then i dont put the right commitment into it. I would end up worse then i am.

It will take me some time to think. Am re-reading the ascension tag thread.

I know this field would be great because,
the Price tag for this is not cheap at all.