The ASE NFT: testimonials

IMG_20211117_052154

Ase or ashe (from Yoruba àṣẹ) is a Yoruba philosophical concept through which the Yoruba of Nigeria conceive the power to make things happen and produce change. It is given by Olodumare to everything — gods, ancestors, spirits, humans, animals, plants, rocks, rivers, and voiced words such as songs, prayers, praises, curses, or even everyday conversation. Existence, according to Yoruba thought, is dependent upon it.

In addition to its sacred characteristics, ase also has important social ramifications, reflected in its translation as “power, authority, command.” A person who, through training, experience, and initiation, learns how to use the essential life force of things to willfully effect change is called an alaase

Rituals to invoke divine forces reflect this same concern for the autonomous ase of particular entities. The recognition of the uniqueness and autonomy of the ase of persons and gods is what structures society and its relationship with the other-world.

_
Enjoy the energy and literal power of ase and be blessed in your life

_
I see no thread for this yet so. Here we go😘

42 Likes

Is this from the South East Asian group?
This is the description. What about your testimonial?

2 Likes

Nope it’s not. Dream made it himself. All I can say this is very strong :joy:. Imagine if I print this though. the moment I put it as wallpaper. Last night my dream was so vivid. Also. I heard slight voice that calling my name. I was fully awakened at that time
and just stared at the picture. Idk if this is from this or not but. Last night was surreal. And I liked it.

I can’t say much more though. Cause it’s just day one. So I’ll update more in the future!

13 Likes

Never seen this. Must’ve been an unannounced one

4 Likes

on Crypto

Ase

5 Likes

I can feel the ASE boosting my manifestation. I also can feel the energy of it if I need the energy for manifestation. Which usually I’m quite lazy to do it because I’m laking in energy. Even when I use cone. And with cone itself it don’t use my energy. But something in me just feel tired and don’t want to use it quite often. Now it’s different. I feel this push kind of motivation to use it even more. Could that be from this? :woman_shrugging:t4:maybe.

This+cone of power= faster manifestation.

Anyone who own this nft have the same experience in term of energy boosting? To confirm that! Please

6 Likes

This NFT gives me more energy during my day. This has been its main function for me so far.

One thing I noticed is that Star Exercise charges are much quicker and easier now, while I’m with the Ase image in my left hand. So I think that things related to Universal Life Energy should get a boost from this.

More than that, this feels like something made “simple” to let the owners use it in a variety of ways, and its capabilities goes as far as the creativity to the one using it.

18 Likes

No wonder why! Yes it’s what I feel. I’m feeling energetically boosted especially with manifestation lmao. It’s quite funny and amazing because how fast my manifestation become :shushing_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Energy still feeling good. Stable and have enough of it to enjoy the day. Planning to print this today. :crazy_face:

Every time I touch my screen And say (ASE) feels boosting in energy. It’s like multiple energy coming through from my screen :joy: and then use it for whatever you want. Good for manifestation!

14 Likes

I wear the printed copy of this field 24/7. I guess I can’t live without it anymore :man_shrugging:

Very clean, balanced energy all day
Better sleep, skin, hair.
Vivid and bizarre dreams. Most nights are a wild trip.

I see this field as a powerful battery that gives you health benefits and very interesting dreams.

16 Likes

:joy:so I’m not the only one… Also this enhance my communication too with angels and surprisingly ideas flows like waterfall

7 Likes

Just small tips.

When you have any prayers you wish really. After you done it. Touch the image and say ( ASE) you will feel immediate energy that boost out your prayer and sent out to universe faast. :wink:

14 Likes

It’s been a long time I’m not posting this results.

I just want to share some results.

Looking at this quote.

I keep wondering if this is from this field alone or luck mandala🤷🏽‍♀️ but blessing keep coming out of no where. Sometimes intentionally when I use cone of power. But without the help of that. It just keep flowing at stable pace.

Even though I still do want to sell this nft but I keep thinking twice sometimes lol.

People who own this nft need to share some results to confirm the blessings. I’m confused because at the same time I have luck ring on me lol

4 Likes

So for the last couple of weeks. I been putting down this one nft. And just working on other things. And focused mainly on thoth.

But my manifestation is not as fast as before. I’m not sure why. But then. Why not working again with ase. And start putting it in my phone case this time.

The manifestation starting getting better again.

Then I wonder if this actually help with manifestation or something connected with deitie.

This video explains a lot.

Watch it. It’s very interesting. And how ase is everything in this universe. Because it is the universal power.

Kudos to whoever own it😂

Apparently ase is what creating anything into reality.

And bingo! Now I suddenly remember so maybe this is the reason why my manifestation always come so fast.

Cone is like the portal to push your manifestation. While on the other hand ase is what creating it into reality.

Whatever you say. And with ase. It infuses it with universal power. Which like the sun. When you harness the sun energy. It can create electricity and so on

8 Likes

Such beautiful, helpful testimonials again @anon25711007 ! :two_hearts: And great information! I will start using my Ase more consciously now :) :+1:

6 Likes

Always use it when you want to mamifest something with cone. It will create it faster :two_hearts: hold the nft and when you done. Say the word ( asé) is to give your intention the power.

Basically it give words filled with the sun energy which charge whatever that need to be nourished :grin:. More energy more power :zap: more manifestation come to reality :grinning:

5 Likes

Thanks @anon25711007 for the reminder about this one!

I traded mine awhile back, but I was able to grab a copy for 333$ on crypto again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Now supercharge your intentions again :grin: manifest more outcome with this and cone!. Then settle with gratitude for abundance

5 Likes

Has anyone tried using Ase in the context of working with Orishas, ancestor spirits, etc.? I am just curious.

1 Like

Perfect for my Yoruba learning experience :)

2 Likes