The Astral Primer

also have the same question!

i’d relate it to traveling. if you’re not interested in traveling to different places, then there’s no reason to force yourself to do it.

i am really interested in lucid dreaming!

3 Likes

Does this mean that we’re healing while astral projecting?

3 Likes

yup but you can always make a little donation on gumroad when buying it :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I don’t know about you guys but I looped it quite a few times and I felt my system quite affected,.blockages etc it seems
I wonder if it has the V.E.L.O exercise from the IAC ? ( I’m pretty sure I felt it but more strongly )
probably some subfields to make your energy more fluid etc
Anyway I’m pretty sure this has quite some benefits not only for astral projecting
thanks a lot for this ! :pray::pray:

10 Likes

Ah yes, I can see it clearly. 4-6 months from now this scene will be daily thing:
First batch of noobs being trained in astral by @_OM .
Om is telephatically yelling: "For the millionth time people, PLEASE stop trying to tear yourselves in half, dont be close to mirrors, etc etc.

And there, in the distance, eating his astral popcorn with aliens and other entities, Captain will be smilling and observing…

27 Likes

you’r gonna end up in it anyway at your death, better get ready voluntarily now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I didn’t think this was going to be publicly available :flushed:

12 Likes

asdfjkdksh YES

6 Likes

I also would like to know when an how much use it.

1 Like

You are partially astral projecting every night when you sleep, you just do not remember it and the waking consciousness part of you is usually inside its own inner dream world.

Astral projecting during sleep is one of the reasons why your body is healing and charging up with fresh energy from the astral plane :wink:

20 Likes

whaaaaaaat

4 Likes

this upcoming series could be a high priced course, but he made it free.

6 Likes

Btw can I listen to this on loop? While sleeping

1 Like

“I’ve said it many times DON’T attempt to boost your astral body” said OM calmly

Edit- @abro Just to be sure I didn’t quote OM It was meant to be a joke.

16 Likes

This is one area I’m not well versed in… open to explanations and reflections on what the astral is. From what I understand, it’s the mental realm, the head.
I know there’s google, but I’d like to hear from you guys. And that last quote from @_OM has me a little nervous

Edit @Thomas still nervous :grin:

12 Likes

What last quote?
Edit - Ah… sorry, I was looking for a comment by OM :sweat_smile:

:joy::joy::joy: Lol

11 Likes

Used ISIRB x1 +astral primer x3. I could sense some frontal lobe stimulation, reaching up to the middle top of my head.This feeling was most consistent. Other than that weirdly, I felt sensation in front of my ears, so the area between temples and ears. It didnt last long though.
Other than all this I didnt notice anything more precisely. All I know is that this audio works intensely on the brain, didnt feel anything in my body.
Until we see what else Dream has cooked for us, I would suggest working on balancing our energy body,chakras,etc for the next 2 weeks to a month,and then attempting AP.
Until then,for those not familiar, I suggest checking Robert Bruce or Robert Monroe so u can theoretically know what to expect and how to go about AP attempt.
PS:Forgot to say,but jazz combined with :bomb: beat feels rly good.

16 Likes

felt sensations in my body personally. spine, navel, throat, heart. different kinds of sensations

8 Likes

I will pay attention to my body only, the next time I use it.Thanks for the heads up.

4 Likes

who knows if it was this field but it is very likely so. awaiting others reports

2 Likes