The Astral Primer

X-Mansion

7 Likes

The long-awaited field is finally here. Looks like Iā€™m a bit late to the party, but will definitely be on my bucket list of fields to use soon, anyways looks cool, will update if I end up using it, and get results.

2 Likes

HOLY SHIT ITā€™S FREE! Thank you so much!

13 Likes

I canā€™t believe itā€™s freeā€¦ what a gift CaptainšŸ˜­
I experienced some OB (out of the body) before, so iā€™m try this tonight :parachute::parachute::parachute:

12 Likes

Whoā€™s ever interested

I used pietersite (helps with astral travel, there are other crystals too of course) the last few days, have been able to see with eyes closed one night

I would advise to preuse Schumann Resonance too of course just for the general benefits

And thereā€™s a book Iā€™ve started to read from Robert Monroe, you might have heard of him

People say its like a must read book for astral beginners

16 Likes

How would you suggest going about this.

My first experience with it:

As the title indicates it, this is a Primer, like the one we had in the course.
I donā€™t think this is the field that will pop you out of body instantly, except by making OBE practices much easier (letā€™s see the over night integration and you guys feedback though :slight_smile:).

Aside for what what is clearly indicated in the description, I felt some nice work in my emotional & mental body.
Not the first time I perceive it, but I have this fear of death attached to OBE, it felt it was taking care of such things.

Had some nice feelings, and I could clearly feel the field giving me more emotional stability, some visions, a sense of direction, also being more grounded.

12 Likes

Wowā€¦ Captain you are so good to us :pray: :sparkling_heart: Canā€™t get over the facts that you made it free and even available to us all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I feel I have to wait a little to use this one. Iā€™m not ready yet, must heal my bodies and master other areas first, so that I am truly ready to do this successfully, because this feels very advanced and I just have a lot of respect. But I am already super excited for this! Thank you Captain! :pray: :heart:

6 Likes

Nah I think you should use this because it helps you to lay a good ground as Borisju above said, fear of death is something that holds you back, and it might even helpe with general fear about certain things

I dont think it will force you out of your body in anyways unless you want that, but for now see it as a emotional support, and maybe even if you leave your body, there isnt much that can hurt you, and your own emotional problems and difficulties will be more visible to you, so you might know better what to work on

but do how you feel is right and whats good for your own self :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate the input! :smiley: Iā€™ll definitely take this into consideration and might tend to this field sooner than I thought then, if thatā€™s how it is. Iā€™ll be following the experiences shared on here as I continue to progress on my personal healing journey.

3 Likes

Also there are also a lot of misconceptions around this phenomena, such as the silver chord stretching between consciousness being broken, and getting stuck in the astral realm is just a pile of bs. The only thing holding you back is your self mentally. If you donā€™t feel mentally prepared enough to go along with it, itā€™s recommended to first develop that mental grit, so that you arenā€™t easily influenced by your emotions, which can lead to some not so pleasant experiences. Iā€™ve heard that thought determines a lot of your power in the astral realm, if you control that well, you control the experience better, and have an all round greater satisfaction with it.

11 Likes

Yeah, I believe the part about something or someone taking over your body without you being able to get it back is bullshit but then the universe is big and who knows whats out there, but for human standarts and in the most cases I believe it it safe to travel

tho from what I heard and am sure whats possible is actually desort your ability to get back into body, dunno if you follow the Astral Club Channel but he talks a lot about those things, there seems to be in some places some kind of protection, like electric fields that get you trapped or make it harder to move because of the intesinity or whatever, I dont know the details

and one dude said he tried to get into Area 51 haha, sadly there was a protection like that where it was just impossible for him to get near the actual facility

5 Likes

Yes, Rick from astral club is a great resource. I too heard many encounters of fellow projectors encountering astral entities guarding highly prestigious places such as area 51, and even the white house. Like astral bodyguards. I have heard of encounters where people astral travel to aliens, and are spontaneously abducted.

4 Likes

Yeah its crazy whats out there and here :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

yea Rick ( Astral Club ) made a video about going to the White House. The video has been deleted for quite some time now, I believe :slight_smile:

1 Like

:wink: :rocket:

14 Likes

Hi, all. Thanks for the gift, Captain! Will be interesting to see whatā€™s there when unwrapped! :)

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for this field though. I have been really looking forward to astral projection, its one of my two goals. Evocation being the other.

The fact that you made a field for it, which make the the journey so much easier, and you offered it to us for free, just to help us out is an extremely kind gesture, and Iā€™m sure itā€™s one that the whole community appreciates. Atleast I do.

8 Likes

My review after listening 2x last night. Iā€™m not ready to dive into Astral traveling but knew this one wouldnā€™t be taking me anywhere. :airplane: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

My initial experience was feeling really hot, especially my hands. The same thing happened when I listened to Healer Primer from the Energy course. It wasnā€™t as extreme as before. Then, I felt extremely relaxed and getting into a deeper state like I do when listening to Deep Sleep. My body felt very heavy and it was an effort to move. I also felt my spine in my lower back vibrating which then moved up to my mid-back. I was in deep sleep at that point. :sleeping::zzz:

Feel very rested this morning. Just having this is amazing. :muscle:

Much much appreciation to @Captain_Nemo for making this and then making this available to all of us for FREE. What an incredible gift. :pray::pray:

There should be ZERO complaints coming from forum members about this field and any upcoming ones. Seriously

27 Likes

Wow much appreciated canā€™t believe itā€™s free :blush::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

4 Likes